Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fly United.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    My take is that people are pilloring hypocrisy. FWIW.
    My point was I'd be toast if I pilloried other religions in the same way.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    I wasn't referring to Borderland in particular, in fact my post pretty much agreed with his thoughts on religious advertising.

I have to admit that I'm not particularly good at writing to the point I want to make. I had a pretty good reputation as a writer of handouts and hand books, but I spent hours going over them to be sure, on the internet I've developed the habit of typing on the fly.
    My mistake no worries. I guess to be free of ridicule you have to be the perfect sinless Christian. Dont see these kind of things with Muslims Hindus or the Jewish folks.
    I cant recall those conversations, maybe Ive forgotten them.
    I have to remind myself why Im here occasionally because I do tend to veer off then I usually beat myself up over it.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    My point was I'd be toast if I pilloried other religions in the same way.
    I don't think so. There has been some serious discussions about Islamic and Jewish religions here. Only the extreme views are pilloried. I haven't seen any serious attacks on the Christian religion.

Most of us here have had indoctrination with it at one time or another, including myself.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-06-2024 at 09:13 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Not sure what happened here…..

Accidental reply….

But I will say that I am often amazed at how the most toxic of companies in terms of culture, are so hell bent on trying to be the most woke….

The United Airlines “good leads the way” campaign is a prime example.

If you treat your employees well, the word will get out without the need to advertise.

100,000 hero characters Who writes this crap? Am I supposed to believe that the average UA employee is a hero?

More than likely I'm goin to believe they have a safety problem using Boeing aircraft. But it's an American aircraft manufacturer and people notice. But now they're noticing the wrong things.
    https://www.thestreet.com/travel/uni...fety-questions
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-06-2024 at 10:06 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List