Page 286 of 323 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    Found one in the wild. Not a type G though.

Attachment 44825
    Oh man I got super excited when I saw the price! I was looking at the wrong price tag though lol.

Site Supporter

Beretta 92X $100 rebate

Beretta just started a $100 rebate on the 92X series.
    http://promo.beretta.com/2020-92x-pr...031.1580574331

I have 92X full size and now I'm thinking either the compact or the centurion .

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post

Hmmm...
    I wonder if that indicates slower-than-anticipated sales on the 92X.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post

For anyone interested, Arms Unlimited seems to be selling the 92X series for about $620 with free shipping. They don’t have the compact without the rail listed though.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    For anyone interested, Arms Unlimited seems to be selling the 92X series for about $620 with free shipping. They don’t have the compact without the rail listed though.
    That's the one I am waiting on - a compact G model without the rail.

Had a chance to hold a 92X Compact and an LTT 92 Compact today. The LTT felt better to me. There was an LTT Centurion as well.

I am looking for a holster for my LTT compact, I am thinking with going with Safariland. I have a holster that fits the regular M9 great, but hangs up on the LTT. Safarilands website, to me, is awful to use. I was wondering if anyone here is using a Safariland for their LTT or similar 92x and what SKU they are using. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Hmmm...
    I wonder if that indicates slower-than-anticipated sales on the 92X.
    I don't know on that. i also don't know how well publicized the deal they ran for a week last month was. I just happened to be on the right forum and catch the post from a dealer who had the line on it to get an LTT Centurion shipped for $730. The gent at the retailer that made the post and I spoke to on the phone the day after he posted it said Beretta expected to sell a certain dollar amount of guns in that week's span and they sold half that in the first 24 hours. I would wonder if it's not they're just trying to move guns period.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    I am looking for a holster for my LTT compact, I am thinking with going with Safariland. I have a holster that fits the regular M9 great, but hangs up on the LTT. Safarilands website, to me, is awful to use. I was wondering if anyone here is using a Safariland for their LTT or similar 92x and what SKU they are using. Thanks.
    If your looking for a range holster.

I have: Safariland Model "578-683-411 GLS Pro-Fit Holster-1180935"

I also have this one but have not used it yet

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/Q-Ra...B-Holster.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 02-03-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    There’s no special SKU for the Vertec slide guns like the LTT, but they do get a LOT better if you keep working with the holster to break it in. Or you can artificially duplicate the process if you disassemble the holster and round off the little plastic corners on the ALS locking mechanism that bump into the front of the slide cutout...once they’ve got a little radius on them, they don’t snag.

User Tag List