Thread: Dark Age of Camelot

Dark Age of Camelot

Any other nerds play this game? Free shard Pheonix is doing really well.

You just completely blew my mind. I had no idea that game even existed any more, let alone that people are still playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by HRoark View Post
    You just completely blew my mind. I had no idea that game even existed any more, let alone that people are still playing it.
    Oh ya buddy, Phoenix at peak hours on the weekends gets close to 4K all on one server

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    To answer your question: no. But it's cool to see a classic like that still going strong. If I didn't have a mountain of other games I'm currently ignoring, I'd give it a shot.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    To answer your question: no. But it's cool to see a classic like that still going strong. If I didn't have a mountain of other games I'm currently ignoring, I'd give it a shot.
    If you decide to, pm me. Love having people to play with and its an easy pace game if you make it. I leave it on when the kids are napping while I research and play at a slow pace. Helps keep my mind clear and makes sure im not nose deep into a game when I should be with my kids.

User Tag List