Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honest assessment for a change!! Ice-T on gun ownership

I can't find anything about Ice-T being a felon, what's really ironic though is Justin Bieber may be charged with a felony for calling 911 in his chrome Fisker Karma when the photogs were after him.

Site Supporter
    I could walk through the southern AZ desert for 3 days and come across a cold liter bottle of water and that still wouldn't be as refreshing as that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestickfilms View Post
    I can't find anything about Ice-T being a felon, what's really ironic though is Justin Bieber may be charged with a felony for calling 911 in his chrome Fisker Karma when the photogs were after him.
    When he was a young edgy rapper I saw him interviewed and he liked guns then and the "tyranny" he was prepared to battle was LE. That was at least 20 years ago however. I think family, maturity and success have settled him down a good bit. He may have been all image back then for all I really know.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    When he was a young edgy rapper I saw him interviewed and he liked guns then and the "tyranny" he was prepared to battle was LE. That was at least 20 years ago however. I think family, maturity and success have settled him down a good bit. He may have been all image back then for all I really know.
    Only watched the video once but I'm pretty sure he said something to the effect of "guns are to protect yourself from the cops. "

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Only watched the video once but I'm pretty sure he said something to the effect of "guns are to protect yourself from the cops. "
    He did; they are. When they come to round you up, they won't send the frigging milkman.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpogo View Post
    He did; they are. When they come to round you up, they won't send the frigging milkman.
    LOL!

Is there a "Like" button for OP's?

Because like Ice-T on Coco Marie, I'd hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

That made my day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Site Supporter
    Not worthy of its own thread... I thought this "Dispelling Gun Myths" article might reasonably fit here...

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ing-gun-myths/

I like Emily.... She's done quite a lot for 2A recently, especially in DC.

The most recent FBI figures show just 358 of the 8,775 murders by firearm in 2010 involved rifles of any type. By comparison, 745 people were beaten to death with only hands that year, but no one has called for outlawing fists.
    said Colorado’s Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” “He would have found explosives. He would have found something else — some sort of poisonous gas. He would have done something to create this horror.” The public is not well served by those who would use half-truths to take away our Second Amendment rights.
    Facts are so inconvenient.... Emotion is a much better decision-maker. /sarcasm

I'm watching Bill O'rielly right now and he's yelling about how anyone who buys an AK or AR and 60,000 rounds of ammo should be reported to the FBI/ATF and placed under surveillance. Just goes to show you never know where people stand on certain issues.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

User Tag List