Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnover in the Trump Administration

Uh oh...it’s not looking too good for ‘ol Tommy Boy. Trump just told the media there would be an announcement tonight about Price’s future in the Administration. He even called Price “a good man.” That’s like the kiss of death; he might as well have been tapped on the shoulder by the Grim Reaper. Trump called Priebus and Flynn good men...about 24 hours before their political careers were found floating down the Potomac wrapped in cheap area rugs. Hell, Clinton whistleblowers have longer life expectancies than the careers of people who Trump calls good men.

So, anyone looking for Price this Sunday can probably follow the buzzards circling on the political talk shows.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-29-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Adios!

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price resigns after criticism for taking charter flights at taxpayer expense

Draining the swamp one Trump dipshit at a time.
    "Swing your leaders wide old man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblie View Post
    Draining the swamp one Trump dipshit at a time.
    How his he supposed to drain Ivanka and Jared Kushner? The later in that duo is probably causing more headaches than he is worth.

Ahhh, nepotism. It sometimes works in a family business; not so much when it comes to leading a country.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to IQ test. That's the actual headline.

US President Donald Trump has challenged his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to an IQ test, in the latest sign of discord between the two.

He made the remark in a magazine interview when asked about reports that Mr Tillerson had called him a moron.

"I think it's fake news," Mr Trump told Forbes, "but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."
    Someone should tell him he doesn't get points for writing his name down.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    How is this real life? I mean, honestly.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    How is this real life? I mean, honestly.
    When people asked if you'd really trust his having his finger on the button, I didn't realize that they meant the button on his fly.

I don't even think he'd have the nerve to actually go through with a pissing contest unless he borrowed somebody else's dick beforehand.

Tillerson headed one of the largest global companies in the history of mankind. He started as an engineer. This is not an IQ bet you want to make.

Turnover in the Trump Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    You just posted that you think she [Hope Hicks] is smart because she believes the same things that you do. I posted that I think she is not smart because she thought cholesterol was a solid organ like your liver or kidneys. I believe my assessment of her intelligence is founded upon slightly firmer evidence.
    My buddy dated a gal back in the day. A finalist for Miss Teen Texas. Beautiful... during a game of Trivial Pursuit, some things came to light. She proceeded to lecture me that "Canada IS North America... and Mexico IS South America." So I guess the US is Central America??? I actually grabbed a map and asked her what that blob on the bottom was. The one with Brazil, Columbia and Argentina... "I don't know... Africa?"

My buddy asked me to refrain from making her look stupid. I asked how he could put up with her. He just pointed at her ass.

She is probably a CEO by now.

Side note: I was on USSS security TDY working Trump Tower for a while. I never had a conversation with Mrs Hicks, but her perfume smelled awfully good as she was walking by. Same with Ivanka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gadfly; 10-10-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Turnover in the Trump Administration

Yes, the president says some outrageous things. I'm not particularly fond of his tweeting. But he has been opposed by the D.C. insiders, from both parties, since before he won the nomination.
    He won the election. He ran on a particular platform and gets no cooperation advancing it. There are leaks from the White House and some of those supposedly on his team contradict him. Tillerson should have been called in front of him & fired if the story was true. If denied, the president should have moved forward with no further comment.
    I imagine Pres Trump is quite frustrated by the battle he must fight against All the establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by SamAdams; 10-10-2017 at 05:51 PM.

User Tag List