Page 243 of 433 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 4326

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Well fuck me. If Ameriglo offered the CAP with rear tritium or their Spartan sights for the compact that would work just as well but trijicon is the only company making a bright orange front with tritium front and rear. Guess I'll have to get used to doing without rear dots then.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Sorry it has been so long since I put anything up here. The process is moving and Beretta is just waiting on the first run of sights from Ameriglo. There was quite a bit of back and fourth on the sights to get them where I thought they needed to be. The issues is there is just no enough room for paint on a .125" wide front sight and the short sight radius of the PX4 Compact skews the numbers a bit on what things need to be for sights. Bottom line is we settled on a .135" wide front with a .165" wide rear notch. It is turning out to be quite a good all around combo and that front sight does really jump out for close in speed stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Well fuck me. If Ameriglo offered the CAP with rear tritium or their Spartan sights for the compact that would work just as well but trijicon is the only company making a bright orange front with tritium front and rear. Guess I'll have to get used to doing without rear dots then.

I wish the specs were readily available for the Ameriglo's, but then again, I am still po'd at them for advertising and telling me they have arrived, the Spartan sights they have in their catalog for the PX4. That said, I have wondered (and why I need the specs including height), if the Ameriglo front will work with the Trijicon rear with the vials in it. A PITA way to have to do it, but this is one of those "if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need" things.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I wish the specs were readily available for the Ameriglo's, but then again, I am still po'd at them for advertising and telling me they have arrived, the Spartan sights they have in their catalog for the PX4. That said, I have wondered (and why I need the specs including height), if the Ameriglo front will work with the Trijicon rear with the vials in it. A PITA way to have to do it, but this is one of those "if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need" things.
    I was wondering if the CAP from would work with the factory rear. I prefer the smaller tritium-only rears but I think the large white dots would be better for me than nothing.

Anyone have the Beretta leather holster? I just picked it up, since it was on sale. Wondering if I should have just gone with JRC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi there ! I got my PX4 CC factory standard but looking to change the hammer spring for the Wilson Combat #12 no experience with this, can anyone tell me if there is a video or clear instructions in how to do it ?

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Anyone have the Beretta leather holster? I just picked it up, since it was on sale. Wondering if I should have just gone with JRC.

You didn't mention which leather Beretta holster you purchased, and I only have experience with their "Mod. 01" leather inside-the-waistband model (E01126). Rather than recap my thoughts here again, I will link you back to my original post about that holster in this very thread back in December of 2015. Those two posts were a little more hyperbolic than I usually try to be, but I was a little unhappy when I posted them given my experience with the holster immediately prior. Perhaps Beretta has addressed the issue I outlined in that post since then, it is definitely something worth looking at closely prior to carrying the gun in one of their leather holsters. Mine is back in its factory packaging gathering dust on my "holster shelf", where it has been since those posts. I should have just returned it.

I've absolutely loved the JMCK George holster I got for it, however, and that is what I carry it in along with a single mag holster virtually all day every day. I posted about it in this thread as well, as have others.

Quote Originally Posted by sepa View Post
    Hi there ! I got my PX4 CC factory standard but looking to change the hammer spring for the Wilson Combat #12 no experience with this, can anyone tell me if there is a video or clear instructions in how to do it ?

thanks !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cU1PQEsbCQ

Thanks for the link. I cancelled the order. I would rather drop some more money for a JRC knowing I'm getting a high quality product.

I have an IWB3 but for some reason, I'm focused on getting a leather appendix for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    The Ameriglo front will not work with the Trijicon HD rear, but likely will work with a standard two dot Trijicon rear.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I was wondering if the CAP from would work with the factory rear. I prefer the smaller tritium-only rears but I think the large white dots would be better for me than nothing.
    The CAP front will work with the Factory Rear sight as well as the Factory Trijicon Two Dot rear. I ran that set up for a while on one of my compacts. Trijicon sells a standard three dot night sight set that not real tall like the HD sights.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List