Page 67 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's for NPEs where an M26 would print.
    Google "V40 grenade salvador" for a different take on lo-pro carry (apologies in advance...and for the record, shirt pockets are just fine for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    So is that a grenade in your pocket or are you dealing with a bout of elephantitis??

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    Google "V40 grenade salvador" for a different take on lo-pro carry (apologies in advance...and for the record, shirt pockets are just fine for me).
    As they say in Salvador, "Aiyee."
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Gotta say, I'm a huge sucker for EDC pics.

Not for nothin', Inebriated, you could've taken the time and done a better job lining up the cash. I'm disappointed.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Not for nothin', Inebriated, you could've taken the time and done a better job lining up the cash. I'm disappointed.

And give off the illusion that I'm a neat and orderly person? I think not!

Today's EDC:

Email me for fastest reply. No PM please.

Lum-Tec | Facebook | Instagram

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    Gotta say, I'm a huge sucker for EDC pics.
    I noticed that you've left the belt loops on the Glock magazine holder configured for a narrow belt (1.25", I think). May I ask what belt you use, and how you like it in the CC role?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun View Post
    Today's EDC:

Elegant knife - who made it?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    I noticed that you've left the belt loops on the Glock magazine holder configured for a narrow belt (1.25", I think). May I ask what belt you use, and how you like it in the CC role?
    There was actually a piece of plastic at the top of each loop that I trimmed off to fit, since my belt is indeed a 1.5".

But for what it's worth, I'm still using a 1/8" full-grain leather belt I got as a gift 7-8 years ago. I don't remember the brand, it's not meant to be a gun belt, but it's worked fine for IWB. I've carried a G26 or G19 with it for the last 6 years, and I've had no problems with pants staying up, guns staying in place, or holsters staying put over thousands of draws. But, since it's thinner, it never could handle anything larger than the G26 OWB, and it's aging, so it's starting to get too flexible for that.

I've been in the market for a new belt of similar construction, only thicker, for a few months now. Something like a Hank's Gunner, Bullhide, etc.
    Last edited by Inebriated; 01-10-2017 at 11:54 AM.

User Tag List