Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Instructor Zero?

The next Instructor Zero?

So as I lurk about the book of faces, I see one of my buddies share a video from a guy named Baret Fawbush. I'll just let you watch it:

Finding this slightly amusing, I figured I'd do some digging and see what other chuckle-worthy videos he may have put together. I came to find his YouTube channel and in it, numerous videos of him showing off his rapid draw-and-shoot abilities.

While his speed does merit some awe, his numerous videos dedicated to showboating his quick-draw abilities strike me as gimmicky. I couldn't help but feel I was watching an easier to understand version of Instructor Zero.

https://www.facebook.com/truexodus/v...6550443714199/
    https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=996550443714199

That video directly above, was just pure show-offy nonsense that should've earned a reprimand from whoever was running the FATS machine.

Is it just me being an ass?
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 04-09-2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: embedded video

Is it really worth worrying about whether or not your feelings about him are justified?

Hey, this is the 21st Century, we're all about the feelings!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Osborne View Post
    Is it really worth worrying about whether or not your feelings about him are justified?
    Not really, was interested in the community's take on the guy.

My opinion is worth about what you paid for it.

Remind me never to invite him over for fireworks on the 4th of July.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I wish people would stop linking and clicking on retard videos, they want the clicks, they makes money off of the clicks. It feeds the retardery.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

This guy is obviously much better than Instructor Zero. Being able to dodge bottle rockets or as I am sure it is supposed to be a simulation of dodging bullets is an invaluable skill. The guy who got his leg blown off shooting at a riding lawnmover full of Tannerite is a prime example of someone who definitely should have had this training. Imagine how casualty rate would drop if everyone were required to learn this skill set. I'm thinking of the possibilities and maybe no one would even need firearms anymore because you could dodge and close then finish off the person shooting at you with your knife.
    Last edited by UNK; 04-09-2016 at 07:31 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

As I pointed out on FB recently, he definitely has the speed reholstering down.

It has all the hallmarks of derp:

1)Shooting fast on close steel.
    2)Breaking 90 at 4 seconds into video.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 04-09-2016 at 09:27 AM.

I find him very refreshing. He's a pastor and states he's not Leo or former military. The video linked above is what made him famous. His big thing is shooting from retention. His classes fill up extremely fast. He claims "half of all self defense shootings happen within 5-10 feet" so he trains extensively on that.

Instructor zero recently uploaded a video of a headshot from owb in .86. Baret did it from concealment and turning 180 in .85. Go check out his other videos. He's very impressive.

In regards to the above video he said he did it because he wanted to simulate being shot at. He also has tons of videos of him doing simunition classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List