Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Government Travesty

Government Travesty

In case no one else has bothered to point it out yet......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...iers-families/

Families of the deceased are paying their own way to Dover, DE where the transfer of remains also known as "Transfer with Dignity" takes place. Thanks to those selfish retards in DC, now the men and women who have been ordered overseas by this government, then died there, for this government, don't even get what they are entitled to.

What dignity?

Been a long time since I bothered to address any of those idiots, but this time I need an explanation.

Greater good my mother ******* ***!!

Without going into details, those four endured a long, long night of misery before the end came.

Now they get shit on.

**** U congress!

The honor these heroes deserve could never come from those D bags in D.C., even under the best of normal circumstances. Their friends, family, & brothers will make sure they get what they're entitled too. Hopefully, later on, they will also get the official benefits they are entitled to as well. Is there any way to contribute financially to this cause to lessen the burden?

This Gov't has been in a state of DISGRACE since 1988, the day Ronald Reagan left the White House!

Want to solve this "crisis" within 24 hours?

When the real government shut down happens on the 17th, REALLY shut down.

No Secret Service for anybody. No guards, cars, dinners, helicopters, special vehicles, nothing. Just like REALLY losing your job.

No pay. No benefits. No health insurance for any of them. No nothing.

Just like the regular citizens have to deal with when they lose their job.

Let them try to be just "normal, unemployed" people and see how fast they get something done.

Now, let's talk about that budget thing. You know, the one that's supposed to show up every year but somehow hasn't made it to the light of day in over 5 years now.

How can you be OVER budget when you never had one to start???

Why is it the clowns who are supposedly running this show never feel any of the pain of their actions? That's why they can sit around and screw off while making TV appearances to blame "the other side" en masse.

My country is being run by clowns. (No offense to real clowns out there.)

AD

We are diminished
    Last September, the administration was willing to let American servicemen die alone on a foreign land for political expediency. That it will now turn a blind eye to the needs of their widows and orphans should sicken you and anger you, but it shouldn't surprise you.

There's a term for someone who works from within the government to undermine morale and readiness at a time of war. That term isn't supposed to be President.

Quote Originally Posted by tcRenegade View Post
    This Gov't has been in a state of DISGRACE since 1988, the day Ronald Reagan left the White House!
    I highly doubt that this would be happening under George W Bush's watch.

This is sickening.

Does anyone know of any organization I can donate to, that will specifically help those four families with the airline expenses?

I've given up writing letters to politicians, they just ignore them. But can I help those families in some way?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    My cursing over this story on the morning news is what woke my roommate up this morning... From clean down the hall.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

The last time I was this ashamed of my government was immediately after Benghazi. Something tells me I'll be feeling this way a few more times before the Obama administration is replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by S154 View Post
    I highly doubt that this would be happening under George W Bush's watch.

This is sickening.
    No, but the government shutdown 8 times under St. Reagan.

Let's not kid ourselves... there aren't "good politicians" and "bad politicians"... there are only politicians that you happen to agree with and those you don't.

User Tag List