Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W 327 9mm JM PC

I love the idea of this gun as I like 9mm and don't want to have yet another round with something like 44 or 357 which is part of hwy I don't have any revolvers currently. If they ever make a version that's closr to $1000-1500 I'd buy it tomorrow but at $3000 it's a hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    $3,499 IS a bit high--UNLESS it's the ACTUAL gun Scary Jerry used to set the Record--Unlikely, I know...
    I made that same joke with my friend. If this is the exact gun Jerry used I'd spend $3500 on it.

Imagine spending $3500 on a limited edition commemorative race gun that has that stupid fucking internal lock.

Site Supporter
    I really hope that Smith releases a plain all steel 8 shot 9mm sometime. I have the basic 627 with the 5" barrel and I would love to have a 9mm version for about the same price. I know I can get it cut for 9mm by TK custom (but that price can buy a lot of starline 38 short colt brass!), but having the option of getting one in 9mm from the factory seems like a smart model to release. Shame that they essentially only sell the long barreled version in 9mm (and now this limited edition one).

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    that stupid fucking internal lock.
    I think we could complain about that until the heat death of the Universe before they'd consider changing it.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's shit alone, and be kind to one another. In other words, do not do unto others what is hateful to yourself.

Site Supporter
    I initially thought it was in .327. lol Too much .32 talk around these parts.

Maybe one day they will drop the lock on all of their guns.

I’m not certain but it looks like a short cylinder, i.e. cut to 9mm length, like the old .38 wad cutter only conversion.

User Tag List