Page 3559 of 3589 FirstFirst ... 25593059345935093549355735583559356035613569 ... LastLast
Results 35,581 to 35,590 of 35886

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    The dood, OTOH, did not look happy that I easily drove his truck back onto the road in front of his wife for him...

If he bought an H3 Hummer, he deserved the humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    True story I may have told here before...
    I was in Michigan on a snowmobile trip. I had towed a big enclosed trailer up a day earlier than my friends, and while waiting for them I was unloading and tinkering in the area in front of the little hotel near the road. A car had (I thought) pulled off but I didn't think anything of it, but eventually figured out they were stuck in the ditch. I went over to see if I could help and learned that the young couple who had recently relocated from the southwest didn't understand why their 4x4 H3 Hummer (the little one that was a Blazer with a square body) wouldn't drive out of the ditch. We all confirmed 4WD was engaged and I asked permission to give it a try, and backed up straight in the tracks to get a 4-5ft run and popped it right up onto the road. Throughout this process the wife was very engaging and was very appreciative and very happy for my help and was glad they were back on the road.

The dood, OTOH, did not look happy that I easily drove his truck back onto the road in front of his wife for him...
    I am old enough to have been on both ends of somewhat similar situations over the years so I can related to the feelings of empowerment and emasculation. Fortunately my number of empowerment situations > emasculation situations to date so man card (and wife) retained.

My wife didn't grow up on a farm, but she grew up in the country surrounded by small farms (including her uncle's) and the family spent many vacations towing a pop-up. I grew up in the suburbs and my family had several boats. So she is more comfortable backing the boat trailer than maneuvering the boat onto it, so our roles are reversed from the typical at the ramp. I probably get some looks I am too far away to see when she goes trudging up that big hill to the truck while I chill out in the boat.

But I mention this because I notice the woman in the meme has a radio, and we have started using the cell phones. She is on hands free in the truck and I am talking her down, just to the depth I want the trailer, works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Sound like she's from the children's chorus in "Another Brick in the Wall"
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    The pronounced forehead family. Might be part alien.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    The pronounced forehead family. Might be part alien.
    They're from France.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    They're from France.
    "France"
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Sound like she's from the children's chorus in "Another Brick in the Wall"
    I was thinking Karen in the making.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List