Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte shooting: 3 US Marshals TF members killed, 5 officers injured

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Below is a link to the obituary for William Alden Elliot. Many of you here may have known him on the forum as @Lyonsgrid

https://www.bennettfuneralservice.co...?obId=31365398

I met Alden at a Langdon Tactical class in September 2015, in Culpeper, VA. As I recall, he earned a FAST pin shooting a Beretta 92 at that class, in the presence of ToddG himself! Some of you may have been there too. Since then I had kept in sporadic touch with Alden via social media, just talking about guns, training classes, and LE topics. He was a super nice guy. Many you of you probably enjoyed his posts here. He seemed to always find or build cool guns, like the S&W revolver with a Python barrel, or cool Berettas or 3rd Gen autos, etc.

My heart breaks for his wife and son. I just can't imagine. May God bless and comfort them.
    Truly heartbreaking…

Memory Eternal

We may not hear any more, at least from main stream media. The shooter is black so the situation doesn't fit into media's preconceived narrative. I just did a quick search for 'charlotte shooter'. The results were mostly from 3-5 days ago but 'biden plans to visit Charlotte families' was 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    That’s the million dollar question that those of us who live in CLT want answered. It seems like there are 4 possibilities or a mixture of these:
    1) Hughes did this all by himself.
    2) People inside the home fired on the police
    3) Neighbors fired on the police
    4) Blue-on-blue tragedy
    I was thinking you were in W-S.

Yeah, if you listen to the audio recording someone clearly says they're still receiving shots from the house after someone else clearly said that the primary suspect was down dead in the yard.

What isn't clear is did anyone actually receive any wounds, injuries after the suspect was down in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    We may not hear any more, at least from main stream media. The shooter is black so the situation doesn't fit into media's preconceived narrative. I just did a quick search for 'charlotte shooter'. The results were mostly from 3-5 days ago but 'biden plans to visit Charlotte families' was 2 days ago.
    Oh he came through. He did a whole big tour of our state. Started off on that end and ended up down near me on a campaign stop

So. Very. Sad.

Rest in peace.

Further words fail me.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Below is a link to the obituary for William Alden Elliot. Many of you here may have known him on the forum as @Lyonsgrid

I met Alden at a Langdon Tactical class in September 2015, in Culpeper, VA. As I recall, he earned a FAST pin shooting a Beretta 92 at that class, in the presence of ToddG himself! Some of you may have been there too. Since then I had kept in sporadic touch with Alden via social media, just talking about guns, training classes, and LE topics. He was a super nice guy. Many you of you probably enjoyed his posts here. He seemed to always find or build cool guns, like the S&W revolver with a Python barrel, or cool Berettas or 3rd Gen autos, etc.

My heart breaks for his wife and son. I just can't imagine. May God bless and comfort them.
    Jesus.

May his memory be a blessing. RIP.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

PF is working on something for Lysonsgrid.
    #RESIST

I dont have the words...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    PF is working on something for Lysonsgrid.
    Let me know what I can do. He was a solid man who talked to me on several occasions. I haven't cried in awhile but I did when I read it was him.

Fair winds and following seas Marine. May God watch over his family and keep them safe.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Let me know what I can do. He was a solid man who talked to me on several occasions. I haven't cried in awhile but I did when I read it was him.

Fair winds and following seas Marine. May God watch over his family and keep them safe.
    Just a fat donation for now.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just a fat donation for now.
    Where are donations being sent?

User Tag List