Page 209 of 234 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2335

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I have a new P365 XL with a Holosun 507K. I’m still getting used to it, for sure… I had been shooting my G19 with an SCS pretty consistently, and the P365 XL trigger has a different feel.

I’ve run into the issue below. I zeroed at 10 yards on a 2-inch dot. When shooting the B8 slow fire, the gun seems to shoot very different at 10 and 25. You can see the center group is all at 10 yards, with the dot right on top of the X. The high shot was me; I called it. Yet at 25 yards, I get a clear high-left pattern, aside from that high shot (also a called flier). The 25 yard group was actually two strings.

I feel like the difference between a 10 yard and 25 yard zero shouldn’t be so significant? Maybe it’s something I’m doing?

For what it’s worth, I shoot at center at both distances with the Glock 19.Attachment 103168
    Whom else has shot the gun with the same results? Or different?

Site Supporter
    While I carry in JMCK kydex 90% of the time, who doesn't like leather? Optics cut leather from TT and Rosen.
    Name:  20230424_171019.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  98.8 KB

What light are you guys running on Macro?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    What light are you guys running on Macro?
    TLR-7 Sub.

Site Supporter
    TLR 7 Sub 1913
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Is anyone using anything other than the factory barrel without a comp? Just ordered another XL slide and need a barrel. Just wondering if anything other than OEM is worth considering?

Does anyone remember, or can point me to, the post on this or any other thread wherein a "long slide" P365XL was mentioned?

I seem to recall it being associated with a photograph of a long slide P365XL a la a Glock 34, with dustcover extending out further than the P365XL. Perhaps it was from an industry site like Soldier Systems, but I can't put my finger on it right at the moment. Maybe from last fall?

Any help appreciated.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Does anyone remember, or can point me to, the post on this or any other thread wherein a "long slide" P365XL was mentioned?

I seem to recall it being associated with a photograph of a long slide P365XL a la a Glock 34, with dustcover extending out further than the P365XL. Perhaps it was from an industry site like Soldier Systems, but I can't put my finger on it right at the moment. Maybe from last fall?

Any help appreciated.
    It was on the Macro frame.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Any help appreciated.
    Found it.

https://soldiersystems.net/2022/10/1...n-of-sig-p365/

User Tag List