Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID 19: Violence; Threats; Criminal Activity

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    So forcing people to get a vaccine for a disease that 99.3% live because the .7% are afraid is not fascist?

18 months of 15 days to flatten the curve. Starting to see how smart so called doctors are. Dang it sucks having multiple degrees in Physics but they are violating scientific methods.
    Have you considered that we have flattened the curve? Imagine where we would be with absolutely no mitigation efforts at all.

Site Supporter
    From the Fascist 1st President of the United States!

"Finding the smallpox to be spreading much and fearing that no precaution can prevent it from running through the whole of our army, I have determined that troops shall be inoculated," he wrote. "This expedient may be attended with some inconveniences and some disadvantages, but yet I trust in its consequences will have the most happy effects. Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the army in the natural way and rage with its virulence we should have more to dread from it than from the sword of the enemy."
    Was he a precursor of the Nazis? Godwin wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    Imagine where we would be with absolutely no mitigation efforts at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

I had a scare with my blood pressure that neccesitated a stay in the hospital Wednesday night, through Thursday. One of the nurses told me she's never seen more suffering than she has with COVID. She also said that, given the amount of stupidity she's seen it must be part of natural selection. I didn't disagree.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Ummm...hate to break it to you, but Texas is west of the Mississippi.

(I haven't made it to the end of the thread yet.)
    Compass are tools of the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    The surge in idiocy is what should be alarming. Because getting covid under control isn't going to fix that.
    That's a great quote, but you've got to pick the low hanging fruit first, which in this case is Covid. Fixing idiocy is another story. Although if we combined a massive release of apex predators with the pandemic, we might get a good start on it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That's a great quote, but you've got to pick the low hanging fruit first, which in this case is Covid. Fixing idiocy is another story. Although if we combined a massive release of apex predators with the pandemic, we might get a good start on it.
    Don't give the Chinese any additional ideas.

Dragons anyone?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Compass are tools of the Devil.

(the irony of the remainder of the lyrics, in this thread, is not lost on me...)
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Don't give the Chinese any additional ideas.

Dragons anyone?
    I'd settle for a plague of enraged fisher cats.

Best case scenario, they hit city hall and the state capitol first, then spread outward.

(A horse breeder friend in northern MN encountered his first one this last week- had to chase it away from his chicken coop in his boxers with a WML-equipped .22, then decided upon seeing the thing that it needed a caliber starting with .30 or 12. )
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I'd settle for a plague of enraged fisher cats.

Best case scenario, they hit city hall and the state capitol first, then spread outward.

(A horse breeder friend in northern MN encountered his first one this last week- had to chase it away from his chicken coop in his boxers with a WML-equipped .22, then decided upon seeing the thing that it needed a caliber starting with .30 or 12. )
    I draw the line at fisher cats wearing my underwear! (Let alone toting a rifle.)
    Last edited by blues; 09-12-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List