Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Twitter? Try Parler

Another one I hope to see take off is Odysee.com. They're a direct competitor to YouTube.

I haven't found much super interesting at the moment and their technology still have a ways to go to catch up to YT (still need an IOS app, playlist functionality, monetization, etc).

Apparently content creators can link their YT to Odysee with one or two clicks, and it will copy all their existing and new YT content over automatically. Content creators could use that as a back up in case YouTube cancels them. Hopefully this will encourage creators to diversify.
    David S.

Posting without commentary: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/22...ler-play-store

In order to protect user safety on Google Play, our longstanding policies require that apps displaying user-generated content have moderation policies and enforcement that removes egregious content like posts that incite violence. All developers agree to these terms and we have reminded Parler of this clear policy in recent months. We’re aware of continued posting in the Parler app that seeks to incite ongoing violence in the US. We recognize that there can be reasonable debate about content policies and that it can be difficult for apps to immediately remove all violative content, but for us to distribute an app through Google Play, we do require that apps implement robust moderation for egregious content. In light of this ongoing and urgent public safety threat, we are suspending the app’s listings from the Play Store until it addresses these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    https://youtu.be/nS5_EQgbuLc
    Last edited by cheby; 01-08-2021 at 09:31 PM.

@blues, please think about putting this political crap behind the pay wall. That sight is moral equivalent of a Taurus HiPoint love child.

FYI, I was a site supporter when I felt is was worth paying for great shooting insight, but the idea I would pay for a "daily dose of this dada" para phrase, is not what makes P-F great.

forgive me, it been a long week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    @blues, please think about putting this political crap behind the pay wall. That sight is moral equivalent of a Taurus HiPoint love child.

FYI, I was a site supporter when I felt is was worth paying for great shooting insight, but the idea I would pay for a "daily dose of this dada" para phrase, is not what makes P-F great.

forgive me, it been a long week.
    I haven't the slightest clue what you're referring to since you didn't provide a link.

If it matters enough to you, feel free to do so. Otherwise, leave it in the past and have a good day. No offense taken on my part, and no forgiveness required either.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ah, I thought you were a moderator, you should be..

Anyway, just a reference to the site Rich's OP is talking about and this whole thread.

I should stick to reading about target focus and convergence.

Can a person meet young Russian women there?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Can a person meet young Russian women there?
    Looking to adopt? Joking or just a pedophile? Asking for real, cause as a father and a husband, that kind of comment boils my blood.

Looking to adopt? Joking or just a pedophile? Asking for real, cause as a father and a husband, that kind of comment boils my blood.
    You must be new here.

It's a joke son. Lighten up Francis.

They have mods here. You don't need to apply for the job.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

Wtf? He said women.

It's a joke about meeting ADULT women.

Borderland and I have plenty of differences, but I have never seen him be sick like that. It's a joke man, a joke.

User Tag List