Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I think a cordless grinder and a few zip disks along with a light chain and a padlock or some 3/16 Amsteel line might suit the LARP better than smashing your way in or breaching with a Masterkey. Would take a little longer but you'd be able to secure the entry behind you instead of leaving a gaping 'He went this way' sign.
    I keep a set of Makita cordless tools in a plastic bin in my Blazer. Grinder, saber saw, circ saw, light, etc., are part of my standard disaster kit

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I think a cordless grinder and a few zip disks along with a light chain and a padlock or some 3/16 Amsteel line might suit the LARP better than smashing your way in or breaching with a Masterkey. Would take a little longer but you'd be able to secure the entry behind you instead of leaving a gaping 'He went this way' sign.
    No way dude.

I'm smashing my way in and covering my ass with a claymore.

Are you guys not packing claymores in your kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    For those of us with much smaller budgets, for multi-function hammers, I have kept an earlier version of this in my truck, and patrol car, for a while:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-...-100488979-_-N

The balance/heft does not inspire me to want to Name it, or to pack it around, in a daypack, but I reckoned I’d put it out there, for y’all’s consideration.
    One of those rides in my work site milkcrate of tools. When asked about it, "Ya, I'm not an optimist."

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Or use a collapsible sledgehammer and pry tool. Break glass, break locks, pry open doors, destroy cars, fight The Hulk as you cosplay Thor. Really the hammer is where it is at.

Pretty much!

https://youtu.be/ZrV9b4X_HI8

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm more of a Hulk kind of guy - but unfortunately - there are no videos with both awesome clips of the Hulk and awesome music...So we just have to settle for fun Hulk clips -

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Anyone who has ever put on a FIST helmet knows - there is a fine line between masochistic and suicidal.
    This made me LOL. It’s been a long time since I last participated in an “Evo”, but for my 2 on 1 I was up against a very large BJJ/JUDO dual black belt and a senior SOF NCO. Certainly felt suicidal 😂

As far as breaching for an emergency shelter, it’s this kind of thought process that keeps me coming back to this conversation. I could go anywhere to look at pictures of cool guns. Good discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Dude those are nice! What don't you do a P/F run and make a little money?
    Thank you, sir... That is High Praise coming from you.

I'd definitely consider it. All the grinding, drilling, wrapping, and painting makes them a real pain in the ass, both in time and effort, so they aren't cheap. But I would consider it if there was genuine interest. Also I'm not sure about the commerce rules on this forum so I don't want to step on my dick here by saying much more about them, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post

I'd definitely consider it. All the grinding, drilling, wrapping, and painting makes them a real pain in the ass, both in time and effort, so they aren't cheap. But I would consider it if there was genuine interest. Also I'm not sure about the commerce rules on this forum so I don't want to step on my dick here by saying much more about them, if you know what I mean.
    Name:  Acb.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  17.4 KB
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Tell you what:

If you have the time and want to....do me a black one, I don't need a tan breaching tool to conceal myself in the desert so make it black... thicken/widen the handle a bit...maybe some shrink wrap...let me know how much you want and Ill pay you. No rush...no deadline.

Deal?

Name what you think would be a fair price and I’m sure you’ll have some takers.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List