Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

It was satire guys, but still, all the angst over striker pistols with no manual safeties is humorous, carry on.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Which I find to be a good indicator of that person's ability to handle a weapon safely and keep my distance.

Now... I think this is a CZ striker thread. Lol! Has anyone besides Mr Pannone spent a decent amount of time with one? I'm in no hurry to buy one. I'll LE others work out any bugs first. But I am intrigued as my limited experiences with CZ products has been positive.
    Lol you know how threads on PF go. It's part of the reason this is the best place on the net.

I'm hoping the P10 means more accessories etc for the p-07.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    It was satire guys, but still, all the angst over striker pistols with no manual safeties is humorous, carry on.

I figured it was. Haha still it's a fun topic.

No thanks on a safety. If they had been true forward thinkers they would have put a gadget on it.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

I'm hoping the P10 means more accessories etc for the p-07.
    This is what I hope happens. I was going to pick up some more P-07 magazines, but I may wait until the updated magazines are released.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    For the sake of conversation, why is it humorous ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Isn't there an actual story behind this that is not very similar to the scene in the movie? It blows my mind people still quote this seriously.
    In Howard Wasdin's book "Seal Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy Sniper" he talks about a Delta guy having a ND and being sent home from Somalia.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    For the sake of conversation, why is it humorous ?
    Probably because this is one of very few choirs that doesn't need to be preached this particular sermon.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Precisely

Will the production gun have Pic rail like the PO7? or just that one groove? Will this be a "family" of weapons as in full size and subcompact sizes?

User Tag List