Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Point Pistol Armorer's class

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That really doesn't say anything good about the owner demographic.
    Hey, what do you want? The guy was pro-LE, he was an ordinary businessman making a living. So perhaps you can 'splain to me what you mean by "not good owner demographic" ?

I am planning to buy an SP89 clone, so as to be able to get on my Sean Bean blaze ala the movie Ronin.

Since Texas allows open carry I am wondering if I should use a carry strap around my neck when toting the gun, or if I should see if Blackhawk can make me an custom Serpa to fit it.

Last edited by Ed L; 04-01-2016 at 09:44 AM.

I'm in, but only if I get one of these as well, upon completion of the class.

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Hey, what do you want? The guy was pro-LE, he was an ordinary businessman making a living. So perhaps you can 'splain to me what you mean by "not good owner demographic" ?

A lot of shit bricks use his guns. I think he means gun owners, not company owner.

Site Supporter
    Will a new HiPoint pistol be provided with the tuition fee?

Site Supporter
    Claude Werner has worked with a lot of single moms who barely have two nickels to rub together after paying rent and utilities, buying food, etc. I doubt he is the only one to be in a position of trying to help people in that circumstance. Unfortunately economics will also force them to live where they are more likely to be victimized. Cheap guns that work - even if they don't meet the standards we would normally like - serve an important purpose.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by ed l View Post
    I am planning to buy an SP89 clone, so as to be able to get on my Sean Bean blaze ala the movie Ronin.

Since Texas allows open carry I am wondering if I should use a carry strap around my neck when toting the gun, or if I should see if Blackhawk can make me an custom Serpa to fit it.

That picture shows an AOW, not a title 1 firearm.

To the OP:

I thought the proper disassembly for a high point was either a quick shake, or 5 rounds fired through the gun.

Proper lubrication is hanging it out the window during a car wash.

Proper re-assembly includes super glue, a large magnifying glass and many hours of spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    To the OP:

I thought the proper disassembly for a high point was either a quick shake, or 5 rounds fired through the gun.

Proper lubrication is hanging it out the window during a car wash.

Proper re-assembly includes super glue, a large magnifying glass and many hours of spare time.
    Believe it or not, I think the high point pistols require quite a bit of beating with a hammer and punch to get them down
    i used to wannabe

still one of the greatest set of posts ever on a blog.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List