Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please post or send any pictures you have of Todd

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

Please post or send any pictures you have of Todd

Todd's family has asked me to reach out to his friends and students to find pictures of him that can be used in an upcoming memorial service. If you have any pictures of Todd that you would be willing to share, please post them here or send me a PM and I'll aggregate them for the family. I know some of you have already posted pictures in the memorial thread, and I will certainly be sending those along as well.

Thank you!
    3/15/2016

I'll throw my fat ass in...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post

Me and Todd at the October 2011 AFHF class in Salt Lake City:

Name:  IMG_3769.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  72.5 KB

Stupid dropped shot...

I wish I had some to send...
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Name:  ARM_3474.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  54.7 KB

I've got lots more... I may put them in a gallery and send a link unless you have a better suggestion.
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." - Sir William Francis Butler

Site Supporter
    Arclight - Did you take that picture?

I did. I'm trying to remember which class that was since I had the pleasure of taking a few with him over the years.
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." - Sir William Francis Butler

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I did.
    Ahh, good. I took a few similar ones over the years, I thought it was one was one I took. When I looked, I couldn't find it in my Lightroom Catalog. If you took it, then it makes sense.

Most of mine are on Facebook now, TC you are tagged. I'll get the videos up shortly.
    Last edited by gtmtnbiker98; 03-18-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I did. I'm trying to remember which class that was since I had the pleasure of taking a few with him over the years.
    It was the inaugural Aim Fast Hit Small (21-22 April 2012, Culpeper VA, AAR here). You also posted a bunch of pics in this thread. You were behind the lens for this one too, which is one of my favorites that I posted in the Memorial Thread.

Last edited by JSGlock34; 03-18-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List