Page 112 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Any updated pre-order or Robar mods info? Getting antsy
    We had another delay in Italy. I am fearfull of making any predictions at this point as I have now been proven wrong way too many times. Once I know they are in route, I will let you guys know and open the door up for pre-orders. I don't want to piss anyone off any more than I already have.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    We had another delay in Italy. I am fearfull of making any predictions at this point as I have now been proven wrong way too many times. Once I know they are in route, I will let you guys know and open the door up for pre-orders. I don't want to piss anyone off any more than I already have.
    Thanks for all you do and keeping us updated!

Vending Machine Operator
    I imagine there are dozens of these delays in most pistols, we just don't get the play-by-play update like this usually. Beretta stuff has tight quality control and they don't rush, like a more pepperoni-flavored HK. No worries and thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Do you know the price point? SIAP

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    The plan is for Ameriglo to offer them. I know they are just trying to meet delivery on the Beretta order right now, but I am sure they will stock them. The cool thing is that they are going to have three different height rear sights so you will be able to tune the point of impact to your liking. I think that is really cool
    This is actually awesome!
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

I would imagine that you are far from pissing anyone off. In my opinion you have gone above and beyond with keeping use abreast of what is going on. Besides look at how long we've been waiting for the Gadget.

The plan is for Ameriglo to offer them. I know they are just trying to meet delivery on the Beretta order right now, but I am sure they will stock them. The cool thing is that they are going to have three different height rear sights so you will be able to tune the point of impact to your liking. I think that is really cool
    That is great news, thank you for the follow up.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

First, thanks again for the update. I can not imagine what is involving in trying to juggle your vision of the CC, Beretta Italy, BUSA, and Ameriglo to bring this project to fruition. Not to mention BUSA moving from MD to TN, even if the PX4 is made in Italy it has to have consumed BUSA. Keep plugging away, we will be waiting for the results.

Second, great news on the Ameriglo rear sights. Knowing the range of defensive ammo available from 115 gr Barnes bullets to big/slow 147 gr bullets being able to dial POA/POI is a nice luxury. Would love if they would make a version of the rear sight with Tritium inserts and black surrounds like their Operator sights.

Third, don't stop harassing them about a version of the PX4 CC sights for Elite/Brigadier slides. Gotta put a set on my Brig Tact and the EL 92 when available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Great question. I just today went over the 49,000 round mark. I shot about 400 rounds today and the gun ran great with no issues. In looking at the frame, there seems to be very little wear and I have not noticed any increase in wear marks on the barrel or slide (internal) in the last 15 or 20K. Also, the outside wear and tear seems to be settling in as well. Considering I use the same two holsters with this gun for almost everything, that should not be surprising.

I think I will likely break the 50K mark some time next week. I plan on shooting some groups then, but I have not noticed any issues with accuracy dropping off at all. Again, looking at the design, there seems to be very little stress on the frame and all the lock up happens in the slide of the gun. The cam in the frame just rotates the barrel into place, but all the locking happens in the slide.

So the answer is no, I think this gun would likely go another 50K without any major issues. I plan on sending this one back to Beretta shortly after hitting that 50K mark, maybe I will try to shoot the next one to 100K?
    Good to know and glad to hear it's working that well, thanks for the info! I think you should definitely run the next one to 100K just to see what she'll do, but going 50K and still looking that strong is definitely some positive news.

Have you run many 10-round magazines in that pistol? I'm curious to know if there are any hiccups in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Have you run many 10-round magazines in that pistol? I'm curious to know if there are any hiccups in that department.
    I'm also curious about this. If I can find a PX4C in this hellhole, I'll be limited to 10 round magazines for it.

User Tag List