Page 111 of 435 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4344

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Hey guys, Just wondering if there any intention for Ameriglo or Beretta to offer these sights for purchase?
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 10-30-2016 at 05:56 PM.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Any updated pre-order or Robar mods info? Getting antsy
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I am hoping a couple of those are coming my way. My main shooter is coming up on 50K very quickly!
    Given that your primary PX4c is coming up on 50K, are you seeing any adverse wear and tear that make you question long term durability? Does that pistol seem/feel like it has some life left in it?

Site Supporter
    As much as I want one of these, I selfishly hope I don't get one before the 11/12 class with Ernest. I'd totally feel like a poser.

Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    I'd totally feel like a poser.
    Imagine rolling into one of his classes with one of those along with QORE performance sleeves. That's probably going to be me if he ever does host a class down here in Florida.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Alright, just ordered up a bundle of mags for this beast. Super excited!
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Given that your primary PX4c is coming up on 50K, are you seeing any adverse wear and tear that make you question long term durability? Does that pistol seem/feel like it has some life left in it?
    Great question. I just today went over the 49,000 round mark. I shot about 400 rounds today and the gun ran great with no issues. In looking at the frame, there seems to be very little wear and I have not noticed any increase in wear marks on the barrel or slide (internal) in the last 15 or 20K. Also, the outside wear and tear seems to be settling in as well. Considering I use the same two holsters with this gun for almost everything, that should not be surprising.

I think I will likely break the 50K mark some time next week. I plan on shooting some groups then, but I have not noticed any issues with accuracy dropping off at all. Again, looking at the design, there seems to be very little stress on the frame and all the lock up happens in the slide of the gun. The cam in the frame just rotates the barrel into place, but all the locking happens in the slide.

So the answer is no, I think this gun would likely go another 50K without any major issues. I plan on sending this one back to Beretta shortly after hitting that 50K mark, maybe I will try to shoot the next one to 100K?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    Hey guys, Just wondering if there any intention for Ameriglo or Beretta to offer these sights for purchase?
    The plan is for Ameriglo to offer them. I know they are just trying to meet delivery on the Beretta order right now, but I am sure they will stock them. The cool thing is that they are going to have three different height rear sights so you will be able to tune the point of impact to your liking. I think that is really cool
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Vending Machine Operator
    The PX4 has always been one of the premiere designs in .40, designed ground up like the 229 or M&P. I imagine that contributes to the extra solid 9mm longevity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List