Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How likely are Ruger and S&W to be completely removed from California's Safe Act?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    It helps if you use the proper "there".
    That's a pretty meaningless deflection of his original point.

Site Supporter
    Do you really want to bring up grammar issues?

How about these issues, from post #13:

• "wouldnt" is missing an apostrophe
    • "roster,and" is missing a space after the comma
    • " boycott.While" is missing two spaces after the period
    • ",say," is missing a space after the comma, not before

I'm sure there are more problems, but I've got better stuff to do.

That's the best argument you have? Maybe the hint of you reading more and posting less needs to be reiterated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    That's a pretty meaningless deflection of his original point.
    He's done nothing but deflect the entire thread.
    If not me, then who?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    All DA and some SA Revolvers are affected by the roster, this isn't the first time you spewed nonsense of California's affairs to be corrected by people who lived their and experienced the nonsense for years.

http://www.ruger.com/search/group/?cat=ca
    My old agency had a major issue with how to sell older officers revolvers to them at retirement because of the "list", so it does affect LEO's, it does affect revolvers, and it doesn't matter because State DOJ is currently a place that is not friendly to local LEO's either, especially under Harris. It's Holder DOJ at a State level.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    My old agency had a major issue with how to sell older officers revolvers to them at retirement because of the "list", so it does affect LEO's, it does affect revolvers, and it doesn't matter because State DOJ is currently a place that is not friendly to local LEO's either, especially under Harris. It's Holder DOJ at a State level.

On used guns the roster should not be in play, so who knows what the complication was. But Harris is a monster.

While us gun guys know a new M&P generally is a better gun then ,say, a legacy USP
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

I'd take a legacy USP over any M&P.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Hasn't that been addressed since then the way it always is in CA, by expanding the LE exemptions?

If anyone doesn't believe that CA politicians are motivated to keep LE unions happy, that person should study the history of monotonic increase in LE exemptions to state gun restrictions. It's a sure bet that any new restriction proposed will have an LE exemption included, sure as the sun rises in the east.

My LE contacts in the Bay Area agree with your LE-hostile assessment of CalDOJ under Harris, DB.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrevor View Post
    Dude that is awesome! I just spit some stout on my keyboard.

I have owned both M&P's and the USP.........USP wins by a mile.

User Tag List