Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jury Acquits Army Green Beret

Banned

Jury Acquits Army Green Beret

Good.

But let's not make a habit of shooting people in the back.

Dr Lewinsky at Force Science Research has done quite a bit to show how action and reaction times can very easily lead to someone taking a very aggressive action, turning 180 degrees and getting shot in the back, in the time span that it takes a person to react to that aggressive action. I don't know what happened there, but there could be a reasonable explanation where the good guy is telling the truth and the bad guy got shot in the back.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Good.

But let's not make a habit of shooting people in the back.

Intruders don't get to pick where they get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NickS View Post
    Intruders don't get to pick where they get shot.
    DA's do, however, get to pick who they prosecute.

Banned
    DA's do, however, get to pick who they prosecute.
    Have you ever been involved in a situation where you had to shoot somebody who was a threat to your family?

Site Supporter
    lol...

Have you ever been involved in a situation where you had to shoot somebody who was a threat to your family?
    Yep.

You?

Banned
    Yep.

You?
    Yup and funny, but I just did not have the time to ask them to stand properly to allow me to take a shot that would put me in the least jeopardy of DA action against me. But then again, this is why the Castle Doctrines and Stand Your Ground Laws are so important, as this case in CO makes clear.

Maybe familiarize yourself with the facts of this case and don't dish out lousy advice to people about where they should/can shoot a person who is threatening the lives of your family.

MMMk?

Yup and funny, but I just did not have the time to ask them to stand properly to allow me to take a shot that would put me in the least jeopardy of DA action against me. But then again, this is why the Castle Doctrines and Stand Your Ground Laws are so important, as this case in CO makes clear.

Maybe familiarize yourself with the facts of this case and don't dish out lousy advice to people about where they should/can shoot a person who is threatening the lives of your family.

MMMk?
    Lawl, spare me, please.

Your assumptions based off two sentences is very telling of your state of mind on this subject.

It would do you well to look at things more critically and not assume anything.

User Tag List