Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

Unlikely it will hurt Glock sales, but, Caracal might do well to cancel their resurrection planned for SHOT 2017.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Redneck View Post
    Unlikely it will hurt Glock sales, but, Caracal might do well to cancel their resurrection planned for SHOT 2017.
    Ah, Caracal, we hardly knew ye.

I've been considering a P-07 for some time because they're cheap and apparently the Gen 2 is pretty solid, but for some reason I just haven't been able to pull the trigger. Held a Gen 1 and it was comfortable and I liked the controls placement.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 11-30-2016 at 11:18 AM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Ah, Caracal, we hardly knew ye.

I've been considering a P-07 for some time because they're cheap and apparently the Gen 2 is pretty solid, but for some reason I just haven't been able to pull the trigger. Held a Gen 1 and it was comfortable and I liked the controls placement.
    I found it hard to pull the trigger(literally) on the P07 as well, I went with the PCR

Wasn't the Caracal supposed to be the Glock killa of 2011?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Redneck View Post
    I found it hard to pull the trigger(literally) on the P07 as well, I went with the PCR
    That is probably, in a nutshell, the thing that has kept me off the P07.

I have held the PCR, I know I love the PCR, and I don't really like CZ enough to own more than one. I will eventually get the PCR and call it good.

As a side note, I recently shot a PCR with Cajun Gun Works trigger and I have no IDEA how people feel comfortable carrying a trigger that light. It was a delightful range gun, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post

I think so, but if I recall correctly it turned out to be much more dangerous for the shooter.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 11-30-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post

Yes, it was supposed to be, then it had some quality/reliability issues and they were all recalled and Caracal never shipped any units back out again. Supposedly they're supposed to be returning to the US market, but I'll believe it when I see it and won't be holding my breath.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

I heard you only have to swap out the TRS every 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I hear this as well, and it makes me less confident with the 07 as a carry gun. But in my sample of 2, I've yet to break TRS with thousands of live rounds through one and tens thousands of dry fire trigger pulls on the other gun. I keep waiting for one to break. Freakin internet.....
    Last edited by EPF; 11-30-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    I hear this as well, and it makes me less confident with the 07 as a carry gun. But in my sample of 2, I've yet to break TRS with thousands of live rounds through one and tens thousands of dry fire trigger pulls on the other gun. I keep waiting for one to break. Freakin internet.....
    I broke the TRS in my new CZ 75 Omega less than two months after I bought it. You can still fire the pistol, but you have to push the trigger forward after every shot. The process adds substantially to your split times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I replaced 9 TRS on my CZ Custom in 3 years. I'm surprised it wasn't a lot more.

User Tag List