Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beheading and Burning prisoners must have lost its shock value.

We could drop some nuclear "clocks" and make things much better for a lot of the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I think they may be trying to out do Kim Jung Ill in the head. He's done dogs and AA cannon. Now these guys are doing tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    We could drop some nuclear "clocks" and make things much better for a lot of the world.

I wish we had the balls to do that. Maybe not turn things in to a glass parking lot, but atleast carpet bomb then 24-7-365.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Impossible. There must be some feel good 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of UN letterhead which can totally fix this.
    You mean A4-sized. Don't be all American Imperialist with your 8-1/2x11 inch shenanigans.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I wish we had the balls to do that. Maybe not turn things in to a glass parking lot, but atleast carpet bomb then 24-7-365.
    Honestly, I am to the point where I think the only thing that will work is glass parking lot, as I don't think anyone has the political balls to do the "Nyeti plan for ISIS". That entails us actually declaring war on the Islamic State (yeah, a real war), invading and taking everything that ISIS holds, and kill everything that even appears to be ISIS sympathizers or related. That is lots of oil fields, and infrastructure. Not for nation building, not to give away, but to make an actual US owned state there. Let the Iranians have southern Iraq, and Russo/Syria hold their buffer area. The Kurds would make great neighbors, we would have a new port and Med sea access and build new bases and the Turks can suck an egg. We would have immediate access to everyone and this would be the equivalent to what Putin did in the Crimea. It would make us stronger, have a place for all those "democracy loving Arab Moderates and non-muslims to live and keep everyone in the region a little nervous when the big dog is not only in the neighborhood, but can expand territory as you piss it off.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by rekkr870 View Post
    *Donning tinfoil hat*

Maybe it's just me, but these videos seem awfully sketchy....
    Elucidate?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Elucidate?
    When I compare these ISIS videos to the other ones coming out of the middle east, these look rather "staged" for lack of a better term. I mean the production quality is great, heavily edited...I don't know, just something about it. I have no doubt that these people are evil and do some vile shit. I'm not a professional videographer by any means. I'm just a regular, skeptical nobody.

Flame suit on.
    Last edited by rekkr870; 10-26-2015 at 11:31 PM.

Wow I've never seen such amazing production quality from an ISIS video. That looked pretty professionally done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Honestly, I am to the point where I think the only thing that will work is glass parking lot, as I don't think anyone has the political balls to do the "Nyeti plan for ISIS"...
    Have we all seen the war gaming article posted here some while back that states this as the inevitable conclusion to any course of action, save for moderate Islam rising up against the fanatics? I'm not sure I could find the thread, but hot glass was the conclusion of every scenario.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rekkr870 View Post
    When I compare these ISIS videos to the other ones coming out of the middle east, these look rather "staged" for lack of a better term. I mean the production quality is great, heavily edited...I don't know, just something about it. I have no doubt that these people are evil and do some vile shit. I'm not a professional videographer by any means. I'm just a regular, skeptical nobody.

Flame suit on.
    What I understand is that IS is ten times more media savvy than other terror networks.

User Tag List