Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Guns

Site Supporter
    The show has been cancelled because of his child abuse allegations!
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-raping-minor/

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    The show has been cancelled because of his child abuse allegations!
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-raping-minor/
    So they were OK with the derp...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Red Jacket Firearms LLC has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden
    Argh!!!

I was hoping those tools would get their FFL yanked so fast their heads spun. Between the derp in the show, the portrayal of all gun builders/companies as derp-a-derp idiots, and the lost machine guns and machine gun paperwork that Red Jacket had in the past...I was just hoping they'd end up shut down and out of our lives forever. The worst part is, these idiots were essentially the face of the gun industry and this guy may turn out to be a raging scumbag. Thanks for everything Sons of Guns.

I so rarely feel like people should have their livelihoods taken from them, but these idiots are really near the top of the heap for needing to go find work someplace else.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

I was hoping those tools would get their FFL yanked so fast their heads spun.
    Will Hayden DID get his FFL yanked; quite some time back. Two employees/co-owners now hold the company's FFL.

But fret not; you'll get your wish. With the loss of the Discovery Channel contracts, RJF will implode. Its just a matter of when.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    If I'm reading the drama correctly, apparently Mr. Hayden's daughter has now come out accusing him of molesting her as well....which might explain the new arrest and sudden termination of everything.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 08-28-2014 at 07:23 AM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    So they were OK with the derp...
    They probably created the derp.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    They probably created the derp.
    At RJF? That level if derp requires a CDC response and probably took decades to get that bad.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    At RJF? That level if derp requires a CDC response and probably took decades to get that bad.
    I think he meant the Discovery Channel producers created the derp. And he is probably right. I know the list of scientists that refuse to be on Discovery now is growing, because of the way they make researchers look like idiots (last year's almost entirely fabricated "Hunt for Megalodon" during Shark Week is a glaring example). Sons of Guns was derp-a-derp because Discovery makes reality TV, not TV about reality.

The best show on that network and the only show I was watching was Fast and Loud. Because that show features fun cars, the level of derp-a-derp was at a surprising low, but I think that's because the main guy (Richard Rawlings) isn't really the type to put up with that, he wants to make money and use Discovery to help him do that, not look too much like an idiot. And finally, because the show is filmed in Dallas (where I am from), so watching it reminds me of home and the fast and fun cars of my youth and adolescence.

-Rob

Site Supporter
    I wonder if the guy wearing Red Jacket T-shirts and logo'ed gear will be sporting it at the next IDPA match?

BTW, I thought the Hunt for Megalodon was clearly identifed as sci-fi, like the Orson Wells WoW show. I did watch a bit of Megalodon vs. Mechdon where the former jumped on a Nimitz class carrier and sunk it. Wasn't that true.

S of G and those idiots in Colorado - American Guns? - what a disgrace to the gun world.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    BTW, I thought the Hunt for Megalodon was clearly identifed as sci-fi, like the Orson Wells WoW show. I did watch a bit of Megalodon vs. Mechdon where the former jumped on a Nimitz class carrier and sunk it. Wasn't that true.
    Actually the initial run of that was not identified as fictional. It wasn't until Discovery was exposed that they added the statement upfront about the fictional nature of their "documentary". The initial showing had this disclaimer:

None of the institutions or agencies that appear in the film are affiliated with it in any way, nor have approved its contents.

Though certain events and characters in this film have been dramatized, sightings of “Submarine” continue to this day.

Megalodon was a real shark. Legends of giant sharks persist all over the world. There is still a debate about what they may be.
    For more you might read this interesting blog post on the matter: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/sc.../#.U_8_zEiMU7A

S of G and those idiots in Colorado - American Guns? - what a disgrace to the USA.
    Fixed.

User Tag List