Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music from your federated state, performed there live

A little Steven Fromholz. One of my brother in laws played lead guitar for him for many years.

Tim Henderson. I saw him live at the the Kerrville Folk Festival and wore out a few of his cassette tapes. After many years of no access, now most of his stuff is on youtube.

Gringop

PS: one more, Townes Van Zandt

Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Good thread. Enjoy site supporter status, @P30
    Baller status, shitmod!

"He's a Bad M**therF**cker"

Shut your mouth,

"Talking 'Bout LittleLebowski"

I can dig it.

Righteous, Gringop
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Can't stop, so much good stuff. Don Walser.

Gringop (Stopping now. Honest. Eyeing Bob Wells collection. Nope, stopping now)

Last edited by gringop; 05-16-2024 at 10:37 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    PS. Nena was hot when I was in high school; she’s still hot now, even as we’ve both aged considerably.
    I was just out of high school and newly in the Navy but...same. In 1983, my ship docked in Portsmouth and I took a train up to London for a day. I wandered into a record store looking for that album and found this instead:

Not knowing that Nina and Nena aren't the same, I bought it figuring, it doesn't have 99 red Balloons on it but what the hell. I like her and I need something new to listen to. Got back to the ship, popped it in the walkman and...this was not the Nena I was looking for but holy shit does she have a voice on her. I'm a fan of both to this day.

Chris Knight playing in my old home state, just across the river from his.

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Good thread. Enjoy site supporter status, @P30
    Wow, thank you, that's an honor and a joy!

I learned much from this site and from pistol-training.com. Todd's P30 endurance test had a big influence on me buying the P30 (in 2009). It was the first gun I was really digging. I also had some great correspondence with US pistoleros due to this site.
    Last edited by P30; 05-17-2024 at 04:29 AM.

A member of this forum wrote me, Nena is a national treasure. Exactly!

One more precious diamond from the same 2018 concert (only a few miles from her place of birth):

And you'll note, you even can easily sing along a significant part of the lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    Wow, thank you, that's an honor and a joy!

I learned much from this site and from pistol-training.com. Todd's P30 endurance test had a big influence on me buying the P30 (in 2009). It was the first gun I was really digging. I also had some great correspondence with US pistoleros due to this site.
    No prob, come see Wyoming 😁
    #RESIST

User Tag List