Page 3533 of 3589 FirstFirst ... 253330333433348335233531353235333534353535433583 ... LastLast
Results 35,321 to 35,330 of 35886

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post

Firebirds, energy weapons
    Both of these things are interesting to me
    I don't care how you get them
    I need them both and I need them urgently

The commentary is pretty good too
    I see you too, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and distinction! I like your style.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    At a picnic, 35 years ago, the topic of Tom layer came up. One guy said that he could sing the elements song. I told him I would shoot him if he tried.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's shit alone, and be kind to one another. In other words, do not do unto others what is hateful to yourself.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Well, I guess I'm European and didn't know it. I understand NOTHING about that first dumb shit video. And is there all that much to understand about the second one? Dogs stand where air is producing a breeze from a fan. It makes their hair wiggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Not funny, but noteworthy. And a great picture.

Attachment 117455
    What are these gentemen's names?

Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    What are these gentemen's names?
    Pretty sure Yogi Berra and Ted Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    I see you too, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and distinction! I like your style.
    Hey! Hey! Hey! No need for such name calling! I have a reputation to maintain!

To be fair, I've only started listening to them within the past couple of weeks. They came up a few times in my YT feed but I never paid attention until I saw this cover of what is probably my favorite (certainly top 3) AC/DC song:

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter

To be fair, I've only started listening to them within the past couple of weeks. They came up a few times in my YT feed but I never paid attention until I saw this cover of what is probably my favorite (certainly top 3) AC/DC song:

I was introduced to Clutch in 97 by a bassist who knew how much into muscle cars and rock I was. I would listen to Spacegrass while building my first car (70s muscle car). My first roommates in our USMC barracks rooms were black and Puerto Rican so I distinctly remember drinking to Clutch, Tupac, and whatever Genre PR dance music falls into while playing cards on the weekend.

Im still kinda a sucker for stoner/sluge rock. Fast cars, too, for that matter.
    Last edited by TOTS; 04-19-2024 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    My first roommates in our USMC barracks rooms were black and Puerto Rican so I distinctly remember drinking to Clutch, Tupac, and whatever Genre PR dance music falls into while playing cards on the weekend.
    I developed a deep and enduring love for Merle Haggard, Nacho Doritos, and Budweiser under very similar circumstances.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Thank you for that rabbit hole. Good stuff.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

User Tag List