Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles

Quote Originally Posted by centex View Post
    I’ve got a 2021 in the Black Magic paint scheme…
    Here you go:

The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Not terribly germane, but I feel so moved to throw this pic I came across up here, just because:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Someone, please buy a helmet with your face on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Someone, please buy a helmet with your face on it.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Speaking of motorcycles and enabling, if any of you have a high 6–approaching low 7–figures to drop on a rare Ducati, now is your only chance:

https://bid.goodingco.com/lots/view/...50-imola-desmo

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Similar but different. Life goes round in circles but here on different levels. The racer (Francesco Bagnaia?) is so integrated with the motorbike, he's the upper half of it (or the inner-curve half). He's so well trained, this low-altitude high-speed flight feels to him a bit as if he was a baby crawling on a carpet.
    Last edited by P30; 05-16-2024 at 03:53 PM.

Speaking of motorcycles and enabling, if any of you have a high 6–approaching low 7–figures to drop on a rare Ducati, now is your only chance:

Thanks for putting this up. Will be interesting to see what it goes for.
    Street going Ducati 750 Super Sports (green frames) with provenance sell in the $100,000 range.
    I have a lowly 1973 Ducati 750GT bevel drive that will probably go in the grave with me.

Name:  DSC05403.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  100.3 KB
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Went to $540,000 and didn't make reserve.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Quote Originally Posted by baddean View Post
    Amazing, really. I’d assume that anyone bidding on it knew what they were looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by baddean View Post
    Amazing, really. I’d assume that anyone bidding on it knew what they were looking at.
    I think there are way more wealthy car collectors than motorcycle collectors.

User Tag List