Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RangeLog

I signed up yesterday after reading this thread--what a great program!

Is the Android Version still being tweaked?

I downloaded it, but some of the program isn't functional. When you try to add a firearm, the pulldown menus are empty, and you can't enter anything manually. In additon, when you try to make an entry in the shot log, the firearm button is grayed out (even though I entered a firearm online and have synced) and you can't complete the entry without picking a firearm. You can't access the dry fire log either.
    Last edited by John Ralston; 05-04-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Is the Android Version still being tweaked?

I downloaded it, but some of the program isn't functional. When you try to add a firearm, the pulldown menus are empty, and you can't enter anything manually. In additon, when you try to make an entry in the shot log, the firearm button is grayed out (even though I entered a firearm online and have syned) and you can't complete the entry without picking a firearm. You can't access the dry fire log either.
    John,

I'm not having those problems with my Motorola Droid. I was able to enter a shot log, add a new firearm and sync with no problems. I was also able to access my dry fire log.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

Hmmm...my phone is a Motorola Droid as well. When I tried to access the quick dry fire log it crashed, and sent a failure notice.

Hadn't tried the quick, but that works also. Android version 2.2.2 Verizon wireless
    --
    Formerly hombre gris

Quote Originally Posted by KentF View Post
    Hadn't tried the quick, but that works also. Android version 2.2.2 Verizon wireless
    I have no clue what version I have...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Check your settings, About Phone - it will be near the bottom.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris

Quote Originally Posted by KentF View Post
    Check your settings, About Phone - it will be near the bottom.
    Running 2.2.2

Sync Not Working

I can't get my phone app to properly sync. I've submitted a support ticket. Corrected and deleted shot log data from the web application are not showing in the phone app after a sync.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris

Steve,

I was just wondering if there is an anticipated time frame for adding the premium features (like IDPA scorecard, reloading, etc.) to the mobile app? It'll be nice to see my true round counts and track my ammo useage.

User Tag List