Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Grand Cherokee release

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The gear selector dial is a tough pill to swallow. I drove a Ford rental with one and absolutely hated it.
    My Ram has a rotary gear selector and I’ve come to at least accept it if not actually like it.

But the placement on the GC seems weird to me. Like it’s in the way, or in a spot I’m going to want to set something down, even just for a moment, and get annoyed but the knob.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    I've owned a blackberry pearl 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee since I bought it brand new (first year of the new body style). Love it. I've been throwing around the idea of getting a new SUV soon, and was looking forward to this debut. I'm not very excited, unfortunately. I guess there's always left over 2020's. Or something else. But there really isn't much else with the GC's unique combination of (seldom used) off road capabilities and refinement/drivability.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Grand Cherokee continuing to move upscale and will now have a 3rd row option:

Looks nice. The 3rd row is nice and will offer more room for more car jacking goons after they steal dozens of these from directly from dealerships.

Seriously tho, I hope they find a way to keep the hood from stealing these en masse because it is seriously ridiculous how many current Grand Cherokees are stolen and used across the country as getaway vehicles for armed robberies and car jackings.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Looks nice. The 3rd row is nice and will offer more room for more car jacking goons after they steal dozens of these from directly from dealerships.

Seriously tho, I hope they find a way to keep the hood from stealing these en masse because it is seriously ridiculous how many current Grand Cherokees are stolen and used across the country as getaway vehicles for armed robberies and car jackings.
    Not meaning to thread drift, but you made me curious about the stolen car stats:

https://www.nicb.org/HotWheels2019

you can mute him if you don't care about his opinions, but there's some more video here of the thing rolling

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List