Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P30 and HK45 Sight Options...Ameriglo

P30 and HK45 Sight Options...Ameriglo

Well I have been looking for other sight options for my P30 besides the Heinies, Triji, and Mepro. I contacted Ameriglow on Sunday through their website ( www.ameriglow.com ) about the HK sight conundrum and that we need more viable options like the Hack and I Dot Pro set up for the Glocks.

My response from Ameriglow was very prompt since it was a holiday/weekend after all and less then a 24 hour response in my book is great. It was short and sweet but Rick Callihan in the Sales dept responded as quoted from the email...

"We are receiving more inquires for these models and will look at adding these later this year."

Well gents hopefully this means in a few months time we will have another option to suit our needs.

We are diminished
    That's very good news! When I spoke to them at SHOT, the response was a very straightforward, "Not enough demand. No plans for HK sights."

Maybe my ploy of calling up every few days and asking for h&k hack sights is wearing them down.

double-Tapatalk
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Maybe my ploy of calling up every few days and asking for h&k hack sights is wearing them down.
    I think that's what we all need to do.

On the availability of sights, does anyone know the status of Warrens for the P30 series? I shot one this past weekend and like the gun, but want to know if my favorite sights are to be available?

I've been trying to get one of the FLETC/USBP firearms instructors to request a P2000 Hackathorn sight as a T&E on official FLETC letterhead.
    Maybe that would get the wheels turning a little faster.
    But, as usual the Fed's are a real pain in the ass when it comes to any modifications of duty weapons, even getting them to allow an instructor to T&E new sights is almost impossible.
    Trust me, I trying every avenue possible to get some Hack sights for H&K's.

i like the i-dot pro's on my glock, it would be nice to have them on my P30 too.

Quote Originally Posted by NGCSUGrad09 View Post
    On the availability of sights, does anyone know the status of Warrens for the P30 series? I shot one this past weekend and like the gun, but want to know if my favorite sights are to be available?
    On March 24 I asked Rick for HACK sights for the P30. His response was, "Probably won't make anything for that gun.". Good job wearing him down folks. Keep it up.

NGCSUGrad09 ... any time you want to shoot another one ... I have one.

I emailed them yesterday and received a response today stating that P30 sights will be available starting in September.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by STS View Post
    I emailed them yesterday and received a response today stating that P30 sights will be available starting in September.
    How awesome is that?

User Tag List