Page 272 of 810 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372772 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 8092

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Things this administration wants to close its eyes to?

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/
    The latest news is the shooter confessed and states that he was acting on behalf of Islamic State as police enforce laws "contrary to Islam". Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Did I read that right? Gunman fired thirteen shots and what appears to be bad breath range and the officer was only struck three times in the arm? Sucks he got shot, but could have been a lot worse.
    Thankfully our (good people's) most common enemies are very emotional and square-block-in-round-hole retarded when it comes to tactics.

As far as the mayor's statement, I hope the citizens are happy they just voted in a dipshit
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Any politician out of Philly has to make statements just like the mayor. It's a requirement in Philly.

If we gave Philly to Jersey, PA would be an awesome state. You can keep your fucking cheesesteaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Any politician out of Philly has to make statements just like the mayor. It's a requirement in Philly.

If we gave Philly to Jersey, PA would be an awesome state. You can keep your fucking cheesesteaks.
    No offense, but don't make my state any worse. Maybe we can annex Philly, Newark, Camden and Trenton so they can make their little utopia and get off our collective lawns.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    No offense, but don't make my state any worse. Maybe we can annex Philly, Newark, Camden and Trenton so they can make their little utopia and get off our collective lawns.
    You my friend, have a deal! Now, how do we get the rest on board?

Why not just annex then to New York....The Giants and Jets already live in Newark any way.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Why not just annex then to New York....The Giants and Jets already live in Newark any way.
    Deal!

Site Supporter
    No shots fired...

To the man I sat next to on the train: I am the gun owner you hate

You spoke about the “murderous NRA” and “bloodthirsty gun nuts” who were causing our schools to “run red with blood.” You spoke profanely of the Republicans who opposed President Obama’s call for “sensible gun control,” and you lamented the number of “inbred redneck politicians” who have “infiltrated Capitol Hill.”
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Slow-golf-clap.gif

‘They saved lives last night’: Bouncers tackle gunman opening fire in Ten X nightclub | Globalnews.ca
    CALGARY – Police said they responded to a shooting at TEN Nightclub at the 1100 Block of 10 Avenue southwest just before 2 a.m. Sunday morning.

A 38-year-old man was shot and taken to hospital in stable condition.

Two men are now facing charges after a gunman opened fire inside the Calgary nightclub.
    We're gonna need a thread just for "workplace violence":
    Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, both of Calgary, each face the following charges:

Discharge firearm with intent to endanger life
    Unauthorized possession of a firearm
    Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle
    Possession of firearm with altered or defaced serial number
    Aggravated assault
    Pointing a firearm
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List