Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interesting

Seeing as I don't wear my PC around the house I do not see that as viable, I have armor in my vehicle, bedroom and office, but its going to take time, time you do not have.

Glass - is a double edge sword, its going to affect him shooting at you as well, but I'm not going to launch rounds at him through it if I can avoid it.

I'm honest to admit anyone trying to harm my kids is going to die --
    I have Dog's so they are going to get lunch, wife will grab long gun, but with the dog's on him, I will close and kill him as quick as I can to retrieve my child.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    ^this.

Site Supporter
    Seeing as I don't wear my PC around the house I do not see that as viable, I have armor in my vehicle, bedroom and office, but its going to take time, time you do not have.

Glass - is a double edge sword, its going to affect him shooting at you as well, but I'm not going to launch rounds at him through it if I can avoid it.

I have Dog's so they are going to get lunch, wife will grab long gun, but with the dog's on him, I will close and kill him as quick as I can to retrieve my child.
    I was trying to make a funny about the SEAL apparently wearing his tactical gear around the house

Close, fix, and destroy seems a logical plan.

...I will close and kill him as quick as I can to retrieve my child.
    This. Other than taking a shot directly to my CNS I will have sufficient time to arrange for a face-to-face meeting between the POS and the hereafter.

User Tag List