Thread: A screenwriter's account of the 1992 LA Riots

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

A screenwriter's account of the 1992 LA Riots

http://www.seraphicpress.com/jew-without-a-gun/

I've never seen this before. It's an extremely worthwhile read.
    3/15/2016

I read this a few months back. It's a treasure reading his description of the veil coming off of his eyes. I'm now a fan of his writing.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I feel like I've read this before. Was this written a while back? I didn't notice a time stamp reading on my phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

^^^It's been around a while. I read it long enough ago that it was well worth reading again just now.

That was a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I feel like I've read this before. Was this written a while back? I didn't notice a time stamp reading on my phone.

Ive posted it a couple places, thought I had here in a thread somewhere at some point, though perhaps not.

Its well worth re-reading now and then.
    Last edited by Malamute; 04-30-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post

Dated Dec 18, 2012. References Sandy Hook at the beginning as being the catalyst for writing it.

I remember watching the clips of the Reginald Denny beating. Never heard about the Guatemalan guy. The LA riots, though I was in another state (thankfully) are among the many seminal events that have informed and guided how I think about rights, self defense, preparation, and so forth,

A jew complaining about being unprepared, lack of mindset and being unarmed when something starts up (that he should have known would happen)?

Color me surprised.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

These days, he would have been investigated by the Justice Department's Civil Rights division for racing his car at the rioters and forcing them to jump aside.

Because "fundamental change" means fundamental change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    These days, he would have been investigated by the Justice Department's Civil Rights division for racing his car at the rioters and forcing them to jump aside.

Because "fundamental change" means fundamental change.
    Thinking about it logically, even if this happened tonight in LA it would be a very similar result. The patrol services would be very quickly overcome with issues and would stay away from specific areas because of safety reasons. Some homeowners and store owners would begin to fight back but that would end up with people shot in the streets and nothing more. Lots of burning, lots of looting, lots of Ferguson type stuff.

This type of thing can only occur in an area which is either too poor to defend itself or very anti-gun.

I'd like to see someone try to kick off an "LA RIOTS" types thing in Dallas...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List