Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MPD...dry firing at another cop in a surprise training session...WT actual F?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

MPD...dry firing at another cop in a surprise training session...WT actual F?

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/u...-say/141416329

An officer in the Metropolitan Police Department's first district “dry-fired” an unloaded weapon at the head of another officer during a roll-call meeting on Saturday afternoon, possibly under orders from a sergeant as part of a training exercise, four MPD sources tell WUSA9.

Those sources say a Sergeant later told officers in the room that they had secretly ordered the officer to unload his weapon and then pretend to fire on his colleague as part of a “training exercise” on situational awareness. The officer then pulled the trigger of the unloaded weapon while pointing it at the head of an officer until it audibly clicked, the sources say...
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Should have been shot before the first click. And obviously the officer who dry fired and the Sgt who ordered it are too stupid to be cops. And apparently everyone else in the room couldn't find their pistols.
    Last edited by LSP552; 04-19-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Should have been shot before the first click. And obviously the officer who dry fired and the Sgt who ordered it are too stupid to be cops. And apparently everyone else in the room couldn't find their pistols.
    Stupid does trickle down, not up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Stupid does trickle down, not up.
    Stupid is a gas, which expands to fill the space given.

Dayum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. Did they drop the IQ cut-off for that department? I know you can be prevented from being an officer because your IQ is too high, but is the cut-off 80 now/there!? That is the dumbest thing I think I've read/heard in the past 3 days.
    Last edited by Unobtanium; 04-20-2016 at 02:58 AM.

"Training". Yeah, not training, that is fuckery, pure and simple. Everyone involved should be fired.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Everyone involved should be fired.
    Fired?

My guess is they get promoted. Admin material right there.

I have taken shooting classes/schools with fellow officers and some classes with civilians. I've been muzzle swept so much at officer schools/quals that I wear my vest at all times when shooting with cops. Most are not "gun" savvy and the four rules are a foreign language to them.

Seen some real stupidity on the range in the last 20 years of toting a badge.

It's true...you lose IQ when you get promoted...

I hope I don't suffer from such ailmengs one day...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    It's true...you lose IQ when you get promoted...

I hope I don't suffer from such ailmengs one day...

vdm - from what I've absorbed since I've been lurking here (quite a bit), all of you here - would not, nor could not, do something like this. Just unbelievable.

User Tag List