Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something bad happened today

Something bad happened today

Went to the range with Wayne for the 1911 birthday range day. Remembered why we love 1911's.....and why we don't carry them anymore. I took the opportunity to test fire my new P30SK LEM that was an impulse buy. Oh dear lord I am hooked. On paper and logically....I should not like it that much. My gosh I shot it well. Had a couple trigger seizures on some speed stuff that I expect having come off the 1911 and not shooting a LEM in many months. Simply wow. Heck, I 293'd our Super Test, and shot a 295 on the Vickers 3-6-9.

Just ordered custom kydex. As I told Wayne, this may be the one the gets me into old retired guy carry. Outstanding little gun that I thought I had no need for. The only thing I will be doing ASAP is replacing the Meprolight rear with a 10-8 and it is GTG.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I'm sorry for your loss.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Gamer
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    You can try to justify it all you want. Fact of the matter is that it still spits empties.

Go look at yourself in the mirror. Do you honestly like what you see???

Site Supporter
    Damn it!! I did not need to hear this. I'm happy with my P2000Sk and been avoiding look at one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Remembered why we love 1911's.....and why we don't carry them anymore.
    Some of the collective "we" still do carry the 1911.

This is how I feel about the SIG P224 for those running DA/SA SIGs.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Oh dear lord I am hooked.
    Seriously??? What does it do for you that the P2000 doesn't???

Someone needs some vaporwear in their life.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Okay, I'll bite… what's "vaporwear"?

User Tag List