Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sighted near my house, needs to be nuked from orbit

Sighted near my house, needs to be nuked from orbit

Soliciting flamethrower loaners as well.

#RESIST

National Command Authority has considered your request for the release of nuclear weapons.

You are cleared hot up to 5KT ground burst.

Further release of nuclear weapons will require justification as to why a 5KT warhead was insufficient.

Are they fucking with you?
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Just shake it and they should leave the nest......
    Taking a break from social media.

Wait until you find ground hornets / yellow jackets... Or rather, they find you as their nests are only spotted after the surprise attack.

With paper wasps, wait for a cold night so their activity level is low. You can knock it down with a garden hose. Spray them with wasp killer.

With Yellowjackets, wait for night when they all return home, and pour copious amounts of gasoline into the nest.

Site Supporter
    One shot with a Judge, close up at high noon.

A .22 makes for good, target rich environment training. Put a Horus scope on it so you don't have to mess with dialing.

1) I have used a .22 with shot shells to good effect with large bees. Best practice is to be backed up by your wife with a hose in case you miss and they charge.

2) you might as well set up a sub forum for threads related to LL's journey as a homeowner, so we keep them all in one place.
    Last edited by GJM; 03-09-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Put this in "Why a Revolver" thread and get as many revolvers together as you can.

Fill all with snake shot and piss off the nest then New York Reload your way to victory. Video tape it all for us...

Quote Originally Posted by smithjd View Post
    Wait until you find ground hornets / yellow jackets... Or rather, they find you as their nests are only spotted after the surprise attack.

With paper wasps, wait for a cold night so their activity level is low. You can knock it down with a garden hose. Spray them with wasp killer.

With Yellowjackets, wait for night when they all return home, and pour copious amounts of gasoline into the nest.
    God damn did I have this happen last year in spades. My old man, my dog, and me tossed a couple logs on the fire pit to break it in for the nice weather. A swarm of hornets came barreling out and it was the scene straight out of Tommy Boy with all three of us running yelling BEEES BEEEEES EVERYWHERE. A bunch of them were taking off from the dog's aircraft carrier back even after we got away.

That fire pit turned into a flaming hellhole of gasoline and other flammable substances upon our return. We then had to kill the few still flying around returning to mother base. Good memory.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List