Thread: 2013 IDPA US Nationals Results

2013 IDPA US Nationals Results

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    That Vogel guy can shoot a little bit.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

"This Vogel guy can shoot a bit"

Uhhh . . . . . for sure!

Does anyone have any news on what happened to Nils Johnasson? He won the WA state championship in August, and the Nationals results shows he finished last in his division/class with a DNF.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post

Uhhh . . . . . for sure!

Does anyone have any news on what happened to Nils Johnasson? He won the WA state championship in August, and the Nationals results shows he finished last in his division/class with a DNF.
    I think I read that he was dq'd because his magwell was 1/16" too big for the box, or something close to that.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Ouch - bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post

Uhhh . . . . . for sure!

His mag well was too big and didn't fit into the box. Nils did a Facebook video on Blade Tech's FB page explaining it.
    Last edited by KeeFus; 09-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.

I just perused the results, and can provide this summary to save others time. IDPA, otherwise known as the "Vogel Games" held its national championship match. Not surprisingly, a shooter named Robert Vogel won the match. There was at least one revolver class. I guy named Jerry something won that.

User Tag List