Page 96 of 260 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Out of stock, no backorder.

A few hours later it was in stock and I got my order in. It has been this way for the last month with this ammo. It seems to come in stock every other week and sells out in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

A few hours later it was in stock and I got my order in. It has been this way for the last month with this ammo. It seems to come in stock every other week and sells out in a few hours.
    I do not need any just responding to the post but thanks for letting us know how to sign up.

Anyone a sportsman's guide member? I saw ammo (fed 147 ffmj)on backorder. Can you order anyways? And how long would it take to get it?

Site Supporter
    Go ahead and "click" on the ammo you're interested in. It will say when SG expects it to arrive. In the case of that Federal 147gr 9mm, it has an expected date around the end of October (the 26th if I recall correctly.) That date might slide as people order it. Yes, you can still order it and they won't charge you for it until it ships.
    Regards, Ted

Site Supporter
    AIMSurplus has Wolf steel-cased for ~$11 per box of 50 (LINK). I prefer brass, but given the situation we're in, I don't think my G19 range pistol will complain too much if it has to subsist off dirty steel-cased ammo for a bit. I ordered just 600 rounds, but at the rate I've shot since the pandemic started, that'll last me for about a year. I've gotta budget for my pre-election mag buying spree too. The Mag Shack has pretty good prices on HK pistol mags right now and some Glock mags in stock too.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    AIMSurplus has Wolf steel-cased for ~$11 per box of 50 (LINK). I prefer brass, but given the situation we're in, I don't think my G19 range pistol will complain too much if it has to subsist off dirty steel-cased ammo for a bit. I ordered just 600 rounds, but at the rate I've shot since the pandemic started, that'll last me for about a year. I've gotta budget for my pre-election mag buying spree too. The Mag Shack has pretty good prices on HK pistol mags right now and some Glock mags in stock too.
    Already out of stock...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Already out of stock...
    Wow. That was fast. I usually check AIM every day for 9mm ammo, and this was the first they'd had in stock in a while. Makes me wish I'd bought more of it now. I wonder how many hours it was in stock.

Wow. That was fast. I usually check AIM every day for 9mm ammo, and this was the first they'd had in stock in a while. Makes me wish I'd bought more of it now. I wonder how many hours it was in stock.
    I've noticed that TargetsportsUSA will sometimes "restock" ammo in the morning around the beginning of the business day. I found that I could keep refreshing the 9mm ammo link every few minutes around this time and occasionally see amazing results. Often the cheap bulk 9mm would sell out in 5 or 10 minutes! Sometimes less. You have to be quick nowadays.

That is my new ammo shopping strategy when I have free time in the morning. I think it's becoming a matter of luck to check at exactly the right moment.

Site Supporter
    My LGS got a pallet of wolf 9mm in 1k cases. It’s flying out the door at $299/ 1k. Crazy.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Federal offering a rebate on a few ammo types, including HST:

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions.html
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List