Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    In a world with Diet Coke, why do you need coffee?
    That's like saying, "In a world with cocaine, why do you need Red Bull?"

___

The only thing worse than diet soda is kombucha. And I'm not just saying that, because the artificial sweeteners in diet sodas give me migraines.

Though, I do wish diet soda did not exist. I now no longer order soft drinks at restaurants, because too many instances of people giving me diet when I wanted/needed regular soda. Worst was getting a diet coke at an airport...nothing screams, "PAIN!" like a migraine on a fucking airplane.

Site Supporter
    Exactly! There’s no need for Red Bull.

I switched from regular soda to diet because of how fattening and sweet the regular stuff is. It took me a while to develop a taste, because I found it gross at first.

When I switched, I was told that once I developed the taste for it I would not like regular soda anymore. I didn’t believe them , but it turned out to be true. Regular soda is undrinkable to me now. It’s so sweet I can’t stand it.

Now I can’t even stand sweet tea, and I used to love sweet tea.

When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero and which went better with Diet Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Folger's "Black Silk" was decent when we last had it years back. They had another dark roast but I don't remember what it was called. I can't think of any of the other common household brands which were okay.
    I'm a Black Silk drinker. There are definitely better coffees but for the price it is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You don't wanna know. It's not that big a deal to me as long as it's not anemic. I hate thin, flavorless coffee. She likes strong coffee as well, so I drink what she likes, even if most aficionados and connoisseurs think it's burnt, and most of our ilk think they're the anti-Christ.

If it were up to me I'd drink espresso, (no sugar, lemon peel or additives), or Turkish coffee most all the time.
    Ha! wonder how many people here even know about lemon peel in coffee. A big +1 on the Turkish.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I really like the taste of Bustelo but I can't figure out how to make it in my Mr. Coffee without the pot ending up with an inch of mud in it. [emoji16]

Site Supporter
    When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero BOURBON and which went better with Diet Coke RUM.
    FIFY
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Student
    CWM11B turned me onto Peet's Major Dickason's. I like their Arabian Mocca-Java too.
    I've been using a Hario Skerton Plus for a grinder and brewing in a Bonavita.

Invader Coffee’s Mexican Chocolate & Pumpkin Pecan are worth checking out, for anyone sick of bullshit anemic coffee and charred to hell beans masquerading as haut cuisine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    I really like the taste of Bustelo but I can't figure out how to make it in my Mr. Coffee without the pot ending up with an inch of mud in it. [emoji16]
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Exactly! There’s no need for Red Bull.

I switched from regular soda to diet because of how fattening and sweet the regular stuff is. It took me a while to develop a taste, because I found it gross at first.

When I switched, I was told that once I developed the taste for it I would not like regular soda anymore. I didn’t believe them , but it turned out to be true. Regular soda is undrinkable to me now. It’s so sweet I can’t stand it.

Now I can’t even stand sweet tea, and I used to love sweet tea.

When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero and which went better with Diet Coke.
    Sweetened coffee (with sugar) tastes like it has fake sweetener in it now to me. It's nasty and horrid and synthetic-tasting.

We Americans make many things sickeningly sweet. I think you just "got woke." 🙂 (I still like sugary soft drinks, however...)
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List