Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No, you can't come to my house...

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Guys...…

….we're giving each other some room so we don't get each other sick. That's it.

The economy is taking a hit, but it's not collapsing.

Some businesses may close, but the supply chain isn't grinding to a halt.

Some people panic bought at the stores, but there's no looting...there's no reason for looting....and the stores will be restocked.

Chill. the. fuck. out.

This is not an apocalypse.
    Sooo, I spent 6 hours in the shop last night working on my Lord Humungus mask, (the neck piece is a real bitch)and you gotta ruin it for me?
    Name:  humungus.jpeg
Views: 537
Size:  7.2 KB
    Dude, your'e such a killjoy!!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    In addition, here in California we can't transfer ammo without doing a BGC. Loaning a firearm is a No-Go without a BGC.
    Saw one guy at the gun shop yesterday who was quite surprised to find out that he had to take and pass a test, a proper firearm handling test, and wait 10 days to get the pistol he was buying. I didn't stick around to see the look on his face when he finds out that there's an additional BGC to buy ammo.
    I remember a dude saying something along the lines of "As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

Had that exact conversation at work on Friday with a guy from Cali. "Hey, can you FedEx me a pistol and ammo?"

He got my best "AYFKM" look. The Skype connection was really clear, because he picked up on the stink-eye immediately. Gotta love HD telepresence cameras.

Um, you know we record these calls, right?.....

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I remember a dude saying something along the lines of "As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

Had that exact conversation at work on Friday with a guy from Cali. "Hey, can you FedEx me a pistol and ammo?"

He got my best "AYFKM" look. The Skype connection was really clear, because he picked up on the stink-eye immediately. Gotta love HD telepresence cameras.

Um, you know we record these calls, right?.....
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people who want a gun right now because of Corvid have no clue about state and fed laws. I had to do some research for a friend yesterday because he gave his son a shotgun. I wasn't sure if he needed an FFL transfer or not, but it turns out he didn't. Laws here are so damn complex that even I have to look it up occasionally.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people who want a gun right now because of Corvid have no clue about state and fed laws. I had to do some research for a friend yesterday because he gave his son a shotgun. I wasn't sure if he needed an FFL transfer or not, but it turns out he didn't. Laws here are so damn complex that even I have to look it up occasionally.
    The former employee I referenced is a notorious toadie who treats everyone either as reviled pond-scum, or a glorious leader whose posterior requires worship.

He's a walking bidet - who also got his walking papers. He ain't missed, and he knew what he was doing. I have this bizarre habit of not committing felonies, even for blood relatives. I'm weird like that. This guy knew exactly what he was asking me to do. Thirty minutes after a recorded conversation with multiple people in a conference room, he was on the bricks. Social distancing will come easy for the next few weeks.

But I hear you about gifts of long guns, research is always a great idea to keep an unknowing relative on the safe side of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    As a community service, I decided that any time I a see a mention of lack of TP in social media outlets I will post a list of the names and addresses of all the people on this forum who are proud owners of bidets. Hopefully the lines won’t be too long.

Your welcome.
    #SendBachelors
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I have a perfectly reasonable and rational response to these greedy bastards who buy truckloads of shit to scalp at 200% markup.

After this blows over, when I go to someone's house and trip over cases of toilet paper or hand sanitizer they were gonna try to scalp on eBay, I'll chug a bottle of mag citrate, eat a dozen tamales and turn my bowels loose to chainsaw a rudely loud shit into the tank of their toilet and anything else that so strikes my fancy.

Then they will know the apocalypse and despair.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Maybe that guy can trade his daughter to the clowns that scarfed up 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.
    Didn't read the link, but for the last month or so a bunch of the "demonized homeless", whom our city and county were trying to stick me with, inspite of the regular city homeless shelter being unable to control lice and behavioral issues; many of our local homeless are walking into businesses/hospitals/clinics/etc. To steal hand sanitizer to drink... I am aware of the jailhouse trick to chemically extract the alcohol, but they aren't even doing that. They are taking their hand sanitizer neat.

pat

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Didn't read the link, but for the last month or so a bunch of the "demonized homeless", whom our city and county were trying to stick me with, inspite of the regular city homeless shelter being unable to control lice and behavioral issues; many of our local homeless are walking into businesses/hospitals/clinics/etc. To steal hand sanitizer to drink... I am aware of the jailhouse trick to chemically extract the alcohol, but they aren't even doing that. They are taking their hand sanitizer neat.

pat
    Sounds rather Russian of them.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    In addition, here in California we can't transfer ammo without doing a BGC. Loaning a firearm is a No-Go without a BGC.
    Saw one guy at the gun shop yesterday who was quite surprised to find out that he had to take and pass a test, a proper firearm handling test, and wait 10 days to get the pistol he was buying. I didn't stick around to see the look on his face when he finds out that there's an additional BGC to buy ammo.
    He’s probably one of the people who voted to support and any all gun control in California. We’ve got quite a few of them here in Virginia who want a gun NOW to defend themselves, but a month ago they were staunch supporters of every anti-2A infringement being heard in Richmond. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    He’s probably one of the people who voted to support and any all gun control in California. We’ve got quite a few of them here in Virginia who want a gun NOW to defend themselves, but a month ago they were staunch supporters of every anti-2A infringement being heard in Richmond. Go figure.
    It's a funny fact that a lot of people just can't grok the fact that the same laws supposed to stop Those People Over There also apply to themselves as well.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List