Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No, you can't come to my house...

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    This is not an apocalypse.
    You're no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    You're no fun.
    Seriously. Think of all the poor Cleeti who have been prepping* and fantasizing about this very moment! That they'll likely continue to be fat, basement dwelling incel keyboard kommandos because the Boogaloo isn't about to kick off and make them warlords is going to break their hearts.

*well, buying a lot of derp tier guns & size XXXXXL tactical cosplay outfits anyway.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Two questions I am expecting in the coming days:

Can you teach me to shoot?

Can I borrow a gun from you?

My response will vary greatly.
    I couldn't legally loan you a gun anyway unless you were a close relative. If you want to buy one it will take as long as the county takes to process your BC. My last one was 2 weeks. They're probably getting hammered right now so figure maybe 3 weeks depending on the county. I'm thinking maybe a few people in this state that voted for all of that gun control a few years ago might be having some second thoughts about that right now. I hope they choke on it.

Not seeing any bad actors yet but I don't live in the city. If their driving habits are any indication they're a bunch of yahoos.
    Last edited by Borderland; 03-15-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

In addition, here in California we can't transfer ammo without doing a BGC. Loaning a firearm is a No-Go without a BGC.
    Saw one guy at the gun shop yesterday who was quite surprised to find out that he had to take and pass a test, a proper firearm handling test, and wait 10 days to get the pistol he was buying. I didn't stick around to see the look on his face when he finds out that there's an additional BGC to buy ammo.

As a community service, I decided that any time I a see a mention of lack of TP in social media outlets I will post a list of the names and addresses of all the people on this forum who are proud owners of bidets. Hopefully the lines won’t be too long.

Your welcome.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Guys...…

….we're giving each other some room so we don't get each other sick. That's it.

The economy is taking a hit, but it's not collapsing.

Some businesses may close, but the supply chain isn't grinding to a halt.

Some people panic bought at the stores, but there's no looting...there's no reason for looting....and the stores will be restocked.

Chill. the. fuck. out.

This is not an apocalypse.
    well thanks for ruining the one super hot daughter deal I actually had on the go, it's a fucking writeoff now

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    well thanks for ruining the one super hot daughter deal I actually had on the go, it's a fucking writeoff now
    Well, maybe next time!!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Maybe that guy can trade his daughter to the clowns that scarfed up 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    BablyonBee says God is going to flood the Earth with sanitizer. My daughter says that the government should not be the only one to have the use of force. She got in trouble in school when playing field hockey. She liked the game because it gave you the chance to slash and pound your way to the ball. She was seen as a bad player. Like my Glock and Colt Cobra also.

I'll keep her. Actually she is a grown up with a huge fierce husband. He likes my 1911 best.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Maybe that guy can trade his daughter to the clowns that scarfed up 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.
    Or if it has in-country to avoid human trafficking laws - man this is really getting dark - we have these fine upstanding Canadians:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-prices.html

User Tag List