Page 329 of 431 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Received the new rear sights. Installed, now have to find time to get to the range. Quick shipping by Ameriglo.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Does anyone know of the Beretta 92 safety levels in stock anywhere for the PX4 Compact?
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/C8A000

As of Thursday afternoon showing in stock.

Grip tape template?

A search netted zero useful hits (well, that I could find anyway) - does anyone happen to have a grip tape template for the PX4 Compact, or know where I can find one? Rubber Talons aren't grippy enough for me, so I want to roll my own with some skateboard tape. It's either that or stipple it; the grip is too slick for me when it's hot and sweaty out (like this time of year), even with the rubber Talons on it. I wind up having to try to strangle the thing to death just to stop it from squirming, especially under recoil, and that winds up a) inducing tremors and b) getting tiring, quickly.

Google hasen't come up with any clear hits/winners for a grip template either...not that I could find at least.

I can make my own; I just figured if there's a shortcut, may as well use it

Site Supporter
    I believe that Talon makes both the rubber texture as well as a skateboard tape-like granular texture for the PX4 compact.

https://talongungrips.com/grips/bere...4-compact.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by b-mac72 View Post
    I believe that Talon makes both the rubber texture as well as a skateboard tape-like granular texture for the PX4 compact.

https://talongungrips.com/grips/bere...4-compact.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yup, they do, I just already have a ton of tape...don't want to buy something I can make. If there's no readily available templates out there I'll just wind up making one for my own use...

For those of you interested, I found a place that has PX4 Compact Blue Guns:

http://www.bluegunstore.com/BERETTAP...MMCOMPACT.aspx

This is the only place that I've found that has the compact
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    For those of you interested, I found a place that has PX4 Compact Blue Guns:

http://www.bluegunstore.com/BERETTAP...MMCOMPACT.aspx

This is the only place that I've found that has the compact
    I would want to see a picture to ensure it’s not the sub compact.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I want to see a picture, too. I did email the store owner to make sure that it wan't the sub-compact, and this was his reply:

Just to confirm we didn't make some sort of typo I will double check and let you know. The part number is consistent with just a compact version not sub compact.
    He did get back to me and say that he had compacts. Haven't actually ordered one yet, so we'll have to take him at his word.
    Last edited by Guerrero; 08-14-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Does anyone know of the Beretta 92 safety levels in stock anywhere for the PX4 Compact?
    I have them in stock now.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post

DB, They list the sub compact as a separate item.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

User Tag List