Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Again, the David Frum thing is what bothers me.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...eption/595450/
    That sucks. I would expect anyone who values the 2nd Amendment to stay away from this Frum guy. Especially if they made this video:

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Frum is from a class of conservatives who fell out of favor with the current crew and mindset. Thus, to make a living, they sold themselves to Democrat oriented media as their 'house' anti-Trump person. The media hire all kinds of folks to hold a view they want. Santorum became CNN's pet Trump advocate. Just show biz.

The BroVet Industrial Complex has one purpose, to make money. They sell you Folgers grade coffee at a premium price, tshirts with cool guy sayings on them and American flags on the sleeve, and donate to anti gun politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Frum is from a class of conservatives who fell out of favor with the current crew and mindset. Thus, to make a living, they sold themselves to Democrat oriented media as their 'house' anti-Trump person. The media hire all kinds of folks to hold a view they want. Santorum became CNN's pet Trump advocate. Just show biz.
    I think they were always conservatives in name only.
    #RESIST

One would think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That sucks. I would expect anyone who values the 2nd Amendment to stay away from this Frum guy. Especially if they made this video:

#RESIST

I have not tried their stuff, but Stocking Mill Coffee is unrepentantly pro 2A and I will be trying their stuff, because I like caffeine and guns. If you like energy drinks and guns, Bang energy drinks supports the 2A. I've a case of Purple Haze delivered twice a month.
    #RESIST

Also, that article is deeply flawed and very slanted. What happened is that folks got mad when BRCC refused to support Rittenhouse (fine by me, they don't have to support anyone), but then donation data was dug up showing that the founder of BRCC donated to Obama (and McCain) (again, fine by me). However, they should have known better than to do this: https://kickasspoliticspreview1.libs...-trumpocalypse

David Frum is a "Republican" that is vehemently antigun and of course, a rabid NeverTrumper. Case closed.
    What exactly did they do that they should have known better?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    What exactly did they do that they should have known better?
    Sponsor a podcast with David Frum, that's why I included the link, it shows that.
    #RESIST

I have not tried their stuff, but Stocking Mill Coffee is unrepentantly pro 2A and I will be trying their stuff, because I like caffeine and guns. If you like energy drinks and guns, Bang energy drinks supports the 2A. I've a case of Purple Haze delivered twice a month.
    Since you mention it I have developed a relationship with Bang and am grateful for you having brought them up some time ago. I alternate between Star Blast and Rainbow Unicorn Tinkle.

My coffee comes from a roaster who is also our supply chain manager. He and I do not politically align I bet, but we're both smart enough to not talk about it. I get my pound of custom-roasted yirgacheffe, he gets a twenty, and I tell him the shit he's buying costs too much.

Sponsor a podcast with David Frum, that's why I included the link, it shows that.
    As far as I understood sponsoring, they sponsored whatever came through that podcast for a given period of time.

If I like "What Grind's My Gears" with LittleLebowski, I say, "Hey, LL, I'd like to sponsor your 'What Grinds My Gears' for 6 months, if you throw my company in the production credits".

You agree.

TGS Chocolate Factory now gets sponsored at the bottom of every podcast you make for the next 6 months. I don't have fuck all to do with who you specifically interview.

Do you have something that ties BRCC to this Frum guy beyond the fact that BRCC sponsored a podcast? Is the podcast a dedicated BLM/Antifa/SPLC/Mom's Demand Action podcast? That's pretty tenuous to me as presented thus far.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List