Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Random scrap of paper emerged during basement clearout...

Name:  K390 - Copy.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  43.6 KB

Name:  spydie.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  51.5 KB
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Is there a Spyderco equivalent of this: https://www.bladehq.com/item--Cold-S...g-Knife--11226

It's the knife that's with me more often than anything else - mainly because of size/weight and overall usefulness. Not something I want to get into a duel with in the back alleys of Marrakesh, but super handy. Only issues are the fixed clip placement that requires tip down carry, and the sub-optimal "thumb hole." Is SC has something similar in size and weight that addresses those, I'd be happy to shell out some money...

Thanks!

There are a couple I can think of that are close. The Delica Wharncliffe is a little larger and the Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe is a little smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Is there a Spyderco equivalent of this: https://www.bladehq.com/item--Cold-S...g-Knife--11226

It's the knife that's with me more often than anything else - mainly because of size/weight and overall usefulness. Not something I want to get into a duel with in the back alleys of Marrakesh, but super handy. Only issues are the fixed clip placement that requires tip down carry, and the sub-optimal "thumb hole." Is SC has something similar in size and weight that addresses those, I'd be happy to shell out some money...

Thanks!
    Chaparral

I got an email alert from DLT that the Yojumbo was back in stock so I ordered one; I got a shipping notice about 15 minutes later. It is very, very large. Not sure what I'll do with it, maybe clear brush...the picture doesn't accurately portray how much bigger it is than the standard sized one. Sort of like my P365 next to my P320C.
    Name:  20200722_180158.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  63.9 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    There are a couple I can think of that are close. The Delica Wharncliffe is a little larger and the Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe is a little smaller.
    Delica.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  46.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I got an email alert from DLT that the Yojumbo was back in stock so I ordered one; I got a shipping notice about 15 minutes later. It is very, very large. Not sure what I'll do with it, maybe clear brush...the picture doesn't accurately portray how much bigger it is than the standard sized one. Sort of like my P365 next to my P320C.
    I snagged a Yojumbo also, but haven't decided if I want to carry it. Three of four pockets already have a knife, so either one has to go, or the Yojumbo goes IWB.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I snagged a Yojumbo also, but haven't decided if I want to carry it. Three of four pockets already have a knife, so either one has to go, or the Yojumbo goes IWB.
    This post is so full of awesome. I'd be tempted to make it a sig if you don't mind the mention.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    This post is so full of awesome. I'd be tempted to make it a sig if you don't mind the mention.

I don't mind.
    --Jason--

User Tag List