Page 580 of 683 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6823

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    This is great set up for a light and a sling!
    Attachment 91632

As far as the 507 they hold up really well on shotguns and the circle dot is a real winner too.
    I initially set my gun up like that as well. I found that as a right hander, when the shotgun hung muzzle down it would roll outward and hang ejection port down. The sling and mount also added bulk to the side of the gun. In the end I went to an Zukov handgaurd with a IWC MLok QD limited rotation swivel as suggested by Aridus. The GGG mount is a really good low cost solution for a light but doesn't seam quite right for a sling. This is just my opinion though and in no way means it doesn't, or can't, work for you.

Site Supporter
    LVMPD OIS with an Aridus /optics equipped 1301.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    Just purchased a 5 rd magazine tube from MGW to replace the factory 7 rd tube. I just like the lower weight especially with a light out front...I thought the extra 2 rds was noticeable.

Still looking for a standard forend cap as they all seem to be sold out.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the 5rd and 7rd mag springs are identical.
    Related question:

Anyone know if this forend cap (E8A157) is the same as the 1301 5-round forend cap (C8A157)?
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/E8A157
    https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-ac...k-stud-black-/

Product description says it's for Beretta "extrema" shotguns and fits Extreme 2 and TX4 shotguns. Looks the same as the C8A157 part, just with an additional stock swivel included.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    LVMPD OIS with an Aridus /optics equipped 1301.

Shitty call, but good work. Wish the Asst. Sheriff had emphasized the fact that as far as the officers knew, there was a victim that needed help NOW when the dipshit reporter asked about de-escalation. I loathe most reporters.

Wonder if that’s issued or personally owned.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Shitty call, but good work. Wish the Asst. Sheriff had emphasized the fact that as far as the officers knew, there was a victim that needed help NOW when the dipshit reporter asked about de-escalation. I loathe most reporters.

Wonder if that’s issued or personally owned.
    I know LVMPV has a pretty liberal personally owned weapons policy with regard to pistols and rifles so I’m going to guess personally owned.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I know LVMPV has a pretty liberal personally owned weapons policy with regard to pistols and rifles so I’m going to guess personally owned.
    That wouldn’t surprise me.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    I initially set my gun up like that as well. I found that as a right hander, when the shotgun hung muzzle down it would roll outward and hang ejection port down. The sling and mount also added bulk to the side of the gun. In the end I went to an Zukov handgaurd with a IWC MLok QD limited rotation swivel as suggested by Aridus. The GGG mount is a really good low cost solution for a light but doesn't seam quite right for a sling. This is just my opinion though and in no way means it doesn't, or can't, work for you.
    Where was the rear sling?

I put a magpul QD on the right side of the stock to prevent that.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Name:  D0B1BE0A-E91F-477E-B57C-52686D9F54F0.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  106.6 KB

+2 and sling attached.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Where was the rear sling?

I put a magpul QD on the right side of the stock to prevent that.
    On the right side of the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Name:  D0B1BE0A-E91F-477E-B57C-52686D9F54F0.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  106.6 KB

+2 and sling attached.
    Well done Lon, none of my bus. but can you use it OD after you qual?

User Tag List