Page 444 of 678 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6771

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    When did the 7rd. tube become standard & after 10K pages don't ya think it's time?
    They sent out an email yesterday, or the day before about it.

Epic multi-year threads packed with searchable info is a hallmark of PF.
    Last edited by StraitR; 09-09-2021 at 08:18 PM.

According to an Instagram exchange with @Beretta USA, the updated 1301 Tactical’s are assembled in the US. I didn’t get any more information from them about it.

5 PF bucks to the first person who gets one of the new model.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’ll be shooting both sample guns this weekend. They did a great job on these.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    According to an Instagram exchange with @Beretta USA, the updated 1301 Tactical’s are assembled in the US. I didn’t get any more information from them about it.
    It doesn't matter where they're assembled. It matters where the parts are made.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Absolutely OJ. The hundred dollar question is are they compliant or not. I wouldnt buy one till I knew for sure. Thats what has kept me from buying one. The additional cost of 922r compliance for just an extended magazine.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I wonder how specific the law is about defining manufacturing. Just like 80% guns, if Beretta drills some holes in the fire control group parts that are already stamped, does that define the parts being "made" here?...

Lemme know if this option results in anyone wanting to make me a deal on the current model. I have been thinking of keeping one five shot, for svelte simplicity and potentially more broadly permissive interstate travel. I might be ready about the time these become more available.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 09-10-2021 at 07:25 AM.

What are the differences with the latest Gen besides the extended magazine tube?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

@Olong and @UNK

I have no dog in the 922R fight and I don't work for Beretta. I only passed on information provided to me via an Instagram post. I took it no further than that. If anyone wants to determine the details of how Beretta is doing this, I suggest contacting Beretta.

User Tag List