Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tango Down Rules! See below for details:-)

Order placed! Thank you SLG and Tango Down!

I might have to order a grip(s). My mags have already shipped!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I ordered my mags and grip Friday, they were at my house on Monday. Everything looks good.

I don't own any more Pmags, but I do have a set of ARC MK2 mags that I have been impressed with. Better product.

That's extremely generous of Jeff to extend the discount. Unfortunately, I've been buying ARC MK 2 magazines for the last few months and have about 30 I haven't shot yet. Unfortunately my way back machine is currently out of commission.

Every M4 type rifle I've ever owned gets a PR-4. I broke one of the screws off in the mount right before an EAG course some years ago and Jeff offered to fix it on the quick. I didn't want to risk it not making it back so I took it to the course as it was. Mount held up fine throughout the course but I've always thought highly of him for that. That's besides the fact that Pat said he's a good guy, which usually means more to me than my own experience!

Does anyone have experience with their G43 +2 extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Per Jeff, "...from tomorrow until December 24th, they get 25% off their orders off our website.
    The discount code is SG-GOODGUY.
    Holy crap that's awesome!

I've been wanting to get the ACB-4 bipod and that's too good of a deal to pass up. Thank you for arranging it.

Has anyone used one of these?
    Name:  cache_450_380_0_100_100_16777215_FC1C2742f.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  94.9 KB

I'd like to mount it "upside down" mounted to the top rail above the handguard instead of the bottom rail. Kind of wondering if that wouldn't make leveling the rifle easier as the pivot would be above the rifle instead of below it so that the rifle is suspended under the mount. Any input?

I have been struggling for a few months with a wrist & elbow issue - so decided to try one of the reduced angle bg18 battle grips. Grip angle is absolutely perfect, great fit and finish. Love the texture - just right. Thank you for this offer - all of my ARs will soon have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Holy crap that's awesome!

I've been wanting to get the ACB-4 bipod and that's too good of a deal to pass up. Thank you for arranging it.

Has anyone used one of these?
    Name:  cache_450_380_0_100_100_16777215_FC1C2742f.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  94.9 KB

I'd like to mount it "upside down" mounted to the top rail above the handguard instead of the bottom rail. Kind of wondering if that wouldn't make leveling the rifle easier as the pivot would be above the rifle instead of below it so that the rifle is suspended under the mount. Any input?
    I have it and like it. I don't think it will mount the way you want though.
    You may need to go with the version they make for Vltor.
    https://www.vltor.com/shop/bipods/mp-1-vltor-modpod/

User Tag List