Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Boredom Thread

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    I stopped in the lumber yard yesterday and found these. Poplar, maple, and purple heart.

Wife asked what I was gonna make. I replied: "Not sure yet."

Feller could make a pretty nice 'hippie sandwich" Alembic style bass or guitar with that.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Feller could make a pretty nice 'hippie sandwich" Alembic style bass or guitar with that.
    Bro..

I barely graduated high school. LOL.

Like high school could teach you how to make something like these:
    Name:  P bass 2.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  31.1 KB
    Name:  B&L II amp (2).jpg
Views: 423
Size:  30.4 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

2.5 days I've been waiting on IT to get back to me about VPN issues to actually do work on my dissertation. So, I have been distracting myself by doing other work and playing too much Grand Theft Auto Online.

At some point I'm going to have to bite the bullet and acquire a hands-on project for myself, building tables will only take a couple of days at this point...

At some point I'm getting off my ass and start cleaning the house. Right after I binge watch all of Ozark season 3.

I've got the schematic and layout for a 20w Marshall Superbass done. Next step, ignore that and design a 50w Sunn Model T tube amp.

As long as I have DIY Layout Creator, I will NEVER be bored.

So a co-worker showed symptoms and we were told to leave until further notice. My wife and kids have been out of school for two weeks now. I have decided to self isolate from them just in case. I'm staying in my room and my wife brings me food and stuff. It may be a little extreme but my son has asthma and we are being very careful.

In anticipation of not working, I made sure my rifles were zeroed and patterned some buckshot in my Versamax.

Today was my first day and I binged watched the Chernobyl series on HBO and went outside for a while. Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow yet but I can't sit here and watch movies for the next 6 days.

BTW sling TV is free for the next two weeks.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    What happens if they do nothing and steal from that bin in the middle of the night?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    At some point I'm getting off my ass and start cleaning the house. Right after I binge watch all of Ozark season 3.
    Did three loads of laundry and detailed out the kitchen. Then went grocery shopping. Made some tacos for my daughter and I. (back story- wife has 5 more days in quarantine because of travel in an apartment we own- which is why the 20 y.o. daughter is my new house mate.) Rewarded myself with 2 episodes of Ozark.

Alaska is now under a travel ban and under a semi-lockdown order. That doesn't include outdoor activities, and I can buy fuel without contacting people, so I'm going snowmobiling with my son and daughter in-law tomorrow.

75 meter playing card split. Forgive the goofy reaction. I’m told to be less serious by most who know me.

https://instagram.com/p/B-NaSStpW-s/

User Tag List